fotobrat   

The CA code says it's for immoral or unprofessional conduct. That can cover a LOT of things, NONE of them good.

The section under which he was suspended has to do with professional misconduct, specifically a teacher using student data or students for private business purposes or for filing false expenditure reports in regards to an otherwise approved educational expenditure. It's pretty easy to look up in Google

MrsGryn   

I am certain he was trying to get the school district to pay to remove the douchenozzle from his ass.

Shannon   

*triple snort*

Edited by Magpie
Removed unnecessary quote

Sidhe   

That's too funny tooletta.

Has everyone pretty much bagged the idea that there are lifelong friends on the cast by now?

The reason I ask is because I've been wondering if Brendon and Andrew might know each other out of the house. How is it Brendon's so clear on what Andrew's thinking or how he would react to any given thing? I don't recall reading about ample discussion for this level of intimate understanding. I suppose Brendon could just be exquisitely keen in this one respect. It's just been striking me as off-key--repeatedly.

tooletta   

I think Brendon is like Angelo on Top Chef. He has to be the expert on everything and tries to control everyone else's game.

Anyone else sense that Brendon is just not that in to Rachel? I think he was excited to hook up in the first week or so, but the strain of trying to control her and his judgmental nature are making it hard for him to stay interested.

If she started to lose interest though, my hunch is that he would be all over her, crying that she's not paying attention to his needs, and attending to his 2-orgasm a day requirement.

MockTurtle, I gotta agree. I think he's realized she's waaaaay more into him than he is into her and sees his potential stalker developing before his eyes. Plus, there's the whole geek gets hot girl thing that was exciting to him at first, but she's too much of an idiot for him. He's so friggen needy though, and needs someone to kiss his ass, he won't rock the boat until the show is over.

One showmance in the history of this show has lasted longer than a month or so outside of the house and Brendon/Rachel aren't likely to make it two. Co-dependancy requires the right fit and these two aren't it. There isn't enough attention to go around when both players are high maintenance, high drama, super-needy types.

Shannon   

I think also he's picked up on the fact that she's not well educated, more like a beauty school dropout.

cubkip   

There was a conversation right before veto about Rachels sister being conservative. She said her sister hates her clothes and can't believe the way she dresses. Once, her sister liked a shirt and said so. Rachel told her it was a dress. Brendon actually rolled his eyes. Someone said Brendon can't wait to introduce her to mom. Rachel told him she could always wear jeans. Yeppers, me thinks there is trouble in paradise.

grapey   
I think also he's picked up on the fact that she's not well educated, more like a beauty school dropout.

Oh heck yes!

*Cue Grease music*

I'm starting to get a pretty clear picture of why his fiance bolted. He's started to subtly harrass Rachel about putting on make-up, the clothes she wears, when she wears them, etc. One of those abusive control freaks that yells at his girlfriend/wife for daring to speak to the mailman, doesn't want her to ever leave the house without him, criticzes anything that remotely hints at sexuality. He's also carrying on about the audacity of the haves to be cooking and eating in front of him. This dude has serious problems. If he can act this way about someone he's known three weeks, I don't even wanna know how he was with his ex.

spartini   

*nods* Brendon may snap this week. I hope so, I hope so, I hope so. I can picture him rubbing lipstick all over Rachel's face and calling her a whore repeatedly all too easily. Obviously I hope the last part doesn't happen, it just wouldn't surprise me.