Mekias   

You know, I think I would like Brendon in the outside world. I just can't stand him in the BB house. He thinks that treating everyone with respect, honor, and integrity is the way to win the game. Dude is so naive. It doesn't help that he's dull as dishwater either.

The thing about Brendon is he doesn't treat people with respect - he just pays lip-service to the idea. He and Rachel (and apologies to the mods here but I don't think you can talk about the one without talking about the other at this point) want to build an alliance, in week 2 mind you, that serves only their short term interests. He (They) were willing to put up arguably their best ally as a pawn based on his (their) mistaken belief there was some replacement nominee who would minimize their danger to be in trouble this week. It's one thing to try and limit your exposure with a nomination but it's another thing entirely to treat your erstwhile alliance mates as your personal fodder to further your own game at their expense. Brendon (and Rachel) are going to find out the first week they aren't in power their "alliance" values them just as much as they value their alliance - sensitivity act or no sensitivity act

spartini   

Heaven help us all once Brendon and Rachel's cycles sync up! Seriously, the PMS is going to be too much! Is it too evil of me to hope that not only is he PMSing, but also on the block AND slop?

MrsGryn   

It's kind of nice that some universal truths hold out and that the one we thought would be a good hamster turns out to be such a creepy douche.

Everytime I think he can't be more of a freakshow, he is. He's worried his family won't like Rachel and he gets very sad if they aren't super excited for him in everything he does. This guy is a trainwreck and a pussy boy. He ooks me out on so many levels I can hardly stand to watch him or listen to him anymore.

ETA: Oh yeah - and Brendon? Chubby ugly girls everywhere hate you too. They can do much much better.

Edited by GraceUnderPressure

I know! I turned on the feeds to that conversation too. He makes my skin crawl with his smothering emotional hysterics. I cannot stand his stupid overly concerned face. I just can't even imagine, something is seriously wrong with Rachel.

Edited by melonfish

spartini   

This guy is so egocentric if he ever gets married and has a kid, he'd probably be jealous of all the attention the baby gets. Yuck. Just Yuck.

spartini   

Word, fijibeachbum, Brenda is definitely trying to play the "Jeff" role. Do you think Brenda even knows he has a Brengina?

I'm coming up with a new anti-drinking game with Brendon. One stops drinking if at any point he acknowledges someone in the house (other than Rachel) knows more about any subject than he does.

Sophy   

He's SO not Jeff. He's the Anti-Jeff. Blech. I'll be watching Jeff's around the world adventure on CBS online just to get the Brendon taste out of my mouth.

Edited by Sophy

Shannon   

I couldn't stand Jeff, I though he was a brafaroney, but I like him a 1000 times better than I like Brenda. In fact, can't believe I'm saying this, Brenda makes me miss RonnietheRat.

kellilea   

I noticed tonight during his live vote that he looks exaclty like Hilary Swank. No offense to Hilary, of course.

tooletta   

From the recaps:

10:00 p.m. HT

Brendon says white wine has more calories than red wine because white has a higher sugar content. But beer, according to Brendon, isn't that caloric, maybe 100-110 calories.

Well, we already know Brenden is an idiot, and this just further proves it.

Beer has about 150 calories per 12 oz. Lite beer, about 100.

Red wine has about 80 calories per glass, (almost 4.5 oz.)

Dry white wine has about 75 calories per glass

And he just keeps on getting creepier. Check out this link on page 4 where he is named for a 7-day misconduct suspension. What do you suppose is up with that?