His exit interview wasn't nearly as douchey I thought it would be. But then again I still hadn't picked my jaw up from floor after Matt's googly-eyed gonzo interview!

Kareny   

I actually didn't hate jury house Brendon. It was the first time I've sort of liked the douche since the first week, actually.

His approach to Ragan after the Matt reveal was tinged with a little typical Brendon douchiness ("I'm going to cure cancer" etc etc), but for Brendon, I think that was a valid attempt at sympathy. Probably about the best he can do, so I give him credit for it. He looked impressed enough with the reveal about Ragan's PhD and didn't jump in to try to one-up him for a change, not that Rachel gave him a chance. And it may have just been the editing, but it looked like he was nodding along with Ragan's critiques of Rachel. Maybe he didn't necessarily agree, but he allowed the conversation to happen without jumping in, and settled for having his hand on her knee. He even looked a little reluctant chasing after her when she stormed out.

I wonder how seeing Rachel away from the cameras has changed his impression of her. Or, maybe it hasn't.