spartini   

It's so early to even be thinking about this, but I wonder how he's going to feel after he gets out of the house and sees how everything really went down this season. Somehow I don't know that Rachel is going to be his favorite person in the world for very long. I feel sorry for anyone having to interview him on the night of the finale, if they try to explain how something actually happened he's going to start whining that that's not true. Such a douche.

ETA: So do you think Brenda will be whining about how unfair Matt's DPoV is while they're voting or will he start once Matt whip's it out? They better work those cameras like never before tomorrow night, I want to see every single reaction to Matt's moment.

Edited by spartini

buffyvol   

Geeze! Brendon ran around that house looking for Rach like he was in a b movie or in that

video. All he needed was some maraboo slippers and a flowy white gown.

spartini   

Bwah! Thanks for the visual buffyvol.

What was with the creepy stare he was using on Ragan in the hammock (Ragan was in the hammock, Brenda was on Kathy's death pyre), there was the most soulless look in his eyes. Ragan was creeped out by it, and I was creeped out by it. Brenda won't make it through the show tonight without developing a very noticeable facial tic of some sort.

ETA: From Brenda's HoH Blog:

On Matt: Rachel left me a message saying that she wanted him out, since I promised to defend her honor, I must carry out her wishes.

Bwahahahaha! Rachel has honor? What does she tack it on with her hair every morning?

On Ragan: Ragan has banked on the fact that his effeminate personality would allow him to slide through the game thinking most would believe he is not much of a threat

Nice, Brenda, really nice.

Ragan again: Week 2 when Ragan was balling his eyes out in the Have Not room, Rachel and I were the only two there for him.

Ahahahahahahahaha....I can't believe...ahahahahaha....really?? Oh OGG... ahahahahahaha...spelling counts Brenda!.

On Britney: Britney is everything that a middle class person could easily come to resent. I have tried not to let too much of it bother me, but it is a struggle. She is a rich, entitled brat who has spent a good portion of her childhood competing in beauty pageants and flying all over the World, yet she touts herself as "middle class." Again, disgusting to anyone who is actually middle class.

And finally, on Enzo: He is not a strong player and we are trying to groom him to win quiz competitions, but I am still worried. I need him to win.

Good thing that's one of the horses you decided to hitch your cart to then huh Brenda?

I just can't with him.

ETA: Just one more thing. Brenda also included a forecast for this week and it included the following.

This season is not about intelligent players or strong alliances, it is about everyone looking out for themselves

It's really too bad they all came out with this crazy-selfish new strategy this season. Brenda, you am too much.

Edited by spartini

grapey   

Brenda, please wipe that WTF look off your face. You've had it now for about an hour.

mewmom30   

From the 'Matt' thread:

but the others really think Brenden is a pompous ass.

Who was hated more than Dick! - ever? And we all know what the end result there was..... If Brendon can survive this week and make it look like he's got some strategy going, he might just have a chance - especially if the Brigade begins to fall apart.

hefgypsy   

I hate Brendon as much as the rest of you but I have to give him props - he took the DPOV like a man. No whining, no 'Chima' activity.

If it was possible, I now officially hate Brendon even more than before. Now that he got his ass handed to him by Matt staying, Kathy going home and Britney getting HOH, and he's in the weakest possible position in this game, he's following Hayden and Lane around like a puppy talking about how important it is that people now play with "class" and "integrity" because there is no longer any reason for people to be "mean". His nominating Matt wasn't personal! Oh no, he was only following the instructions of his lady-love Rachel (for whom it wasn't personal?).

Meanwhile he's complaining that Matt called him a dummy when, geez, Matt "just designs fuckin', he just...he just fuckin' makes web sites". But certainly no need to be MEAN this week.

Oh wait, I left in way too many consonants in the quoted portions. Just take out a good third of them and then you'll have proper Brendon-speak.

That said, I will give him some respect for not hiding away in shame. But still he has absolutely NO CLUE how to just hang out quietly rather than insert himself where he isn't wanted. It's SO uncomfortable to watch.

Edited by MockTurtle

Shannon   

I don't know if he took it like a man (and he may have) or is he was just plain dumb struck and didn't have a thought to express. Now if Rachel would have been there, acting amok, Brenda would have had to protect her and her 'honor' and all hell would be spewing about.

Glad that Brendon is worried about us viewers and all. He thinks we are getting tired of the same old shit every week. Has he not been paying attention?

Gah! He annoys me to no end. He just told Enzo that he isn't going to sit around and listen to Ragan talk about the love of his life like that. He's going to go off on him. If he weren't in the house....

Yeah, sick of the veiled, empty threats. I wish he would go home. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt without Rachel, but he is just too socially awkward to want to root for him. He interjects way too much self-importance into every conversation and that is annoying.

Whoever mentioned that he most closely resembles Zach from a previous BB season was right on. He definitely has the same vibe...and it's not a good one.

Shannon   

Brenda and Andrew are so alike, so awkward, so unseeing of their own asshatness....I know I'm sick of hearing about the secret pair, but are we sure Brenda and Andy Pandy weren't separated at birth?

chrysana   
I want your T-O-E!!!!!

(I have yet to see his toe-bomination).

I googled it, because google is my friend, and here's a link. If you scroll down you'll see pictures. It really looks like it's a problem with his nail...not his actual toe. Perhaps an infection? This does not explain how his toe caused him to lose various HOH competitions.

eta...I do not have a foot fetish...even though it may seem as if I do since I googled pictures of Brendon's toe. Look at what big brother reduces me to. Yesterday, I watched Lane jerk it in the shower and today I'm looking at fungal toes. WTF?

Edited by chrysana

If you continue on to the 2nd page (what? I'm bored!), there's a photo capturing the whole toe from the bottom of his foot. It looks deformed to me. I see why his brother called it "toethumb". After finally seeing it, though, I wonder why he's not better at the comps since it looks like that thing has the capability to wrap itself around any ledge it meets.

chrysana   

I didn't go to page two...however as I've already admitted I have issues because of BB, I took a look just now. His toe is rather large and "thumblike". Cops, you are right, a toe like that would be a help, not get in the way, during competitions.