My guess is when Brendon opened Pandora's Box he thought he would get to talk with Rachel in the Pandora room.

Instead Rachel entered the house and he went somewhere away from the BB house for 24 hours.

spartini   

Can't wait for him to come back and learn that Rachel was in the house, and what happened while she was there. Brenda will be so sad, and then Brenda is going to be bombarded with information. There may be another round of fights today.

spartini   

Maybe he pouted really really hard because he didn't get any schmoopeycakes? If anyone could get a sprained lip from pouting it would be Brenda. OOooh...maybe the herpes flared up!

Shannon   

Maybe a Skippy had to punch him hard to get him out of the house because his Sucky Honey was coming in the house. Or maybe he didn't do a good enough job of pleasuring FUG and she had to bitch slap him.

Instead of doing one of my normal rants about how much I hate Brendon in every way, I'm going to concentrate on way specific way I hate Brendon and how it hurts his game tremendously - how he runs an HOH meeting.

I've watched Brendon both as an individual HOH and working in conjunction with Rachel during her HOH meetings and he's terrible at the meetings. Everyone that finishes a meeting with Brendon thinks they have an agreement with him because he will make a deal - outline it, define it, etc. - with anyone and everyone. Then he apparently mulls it over and decides which deal he is going to follow through with in the end. It's not clever or smart. It just confirms everyones belief that he can't be trusted.

Oh good, Brendon took a handwriting analysis class and say's there's a chance he can figure out who wrote the note under Enzo's pillow!

spartini   

Bwahh!! melonfish, if you had said that about any other hammie I wouldn't have taken it seriously. I can totally hear him stating this though. As fact. He's such a tool!

chrysana   

Well between Brendon's handwriting analysis and Kathy's fingerprinting abilities the hammies should soon know who is responsible for the letter.

1:18pm HT

Outdoor lockdown has the boring hammies just sitting about the BY. Brendon decides to pass the time by retying his swim trunks' drawstring. Bunny ears. He ties the bow via bunny ears.

So, a friend PM'd me with the strange fact that rock climbers prefer "bunny ear" knots because it's quick and easy to throw that knot together while climbing.

Hmmm - think Brendon may have listed "rope climbing" as an interest on his BB application?

Think Grodner may have coincidentally scheduled a rope knot challenge during the week the resident rock climber MUST win HOH?

Yeah, me neither.

brafish   
Think Grodner may have coincidentally scheduled a rope knot challenge during the week the resident rock climber MUST win HOH?

Yeah, me neither.

It's certainly possible. It didn't guarantee a win, but things were certainly tilted in that direction. That was built for upper-body strength and it's super rare for any HoH competition to be something like that. I think they did everything in their power to make sure Matt uses the DPoV, which meant getting Brendan in HoH and sending in Rachel to make sure he got on the block. I'd love to know if his chip was even in the bag for PoV selection.

I think Brendan's done a fine job as HoH in terms of nominations. He shouldn't have made deals with every person in the house though. He's in a better position now than he ever was with Rachel in the house. He's got two players that really would likely keep him to final 5 if not farther (Enzo and Hayden).