grapey   

Wow! That bit with his ex really says it all, doesn't it? I'm amazed that CBS was so brutal with that footage.

Kareny   

The big question is, do they wait until after nominations or POV to go back to playing Stuck With Brendon/"Trapped"?

Shannon   

People always bitch about not washing your hands after you pee, but then most people don't pee on their hand...but does Brenda ever EVER wash his hands after he digs out his nose? Then he cooks their food, with those bugger fingers! Gawd, I'm making myself sick just typing this.

spartini   

Alright, this is going to be pretty gross, but my hate is strong for this one. As Shannon pointed out, the picking the nose thing is gross, considering he is the galloping gourmet of the house. But where else have those fingers been? Ummm....HEEEEEEEYYY! Considering their activities in the house boogers in my food would be the least of my concerns.

I'm sorry, it's gross, but I couldn't have that trapped in my brain.

While trying to erase spartini's last post from my memory, I decided that I would like Brendon's letter to be from his ex-fiancee's mother.

Ha! My first thought this morning was that Grodner may allow Rachel to write him his HOH message. He'd attempt to read it like we tried to read her HOH blog...then spend the next few days deciphering the messages she sent him, since she clearly wasn't writing English.

I loved the bit with Brenden's ex and almost-mother-in-law! I think that it was really telling that neither Rachel or Brenden's families appeared on screen to support them at their "lowest point ever".

Wow, what a cringe inducing episode for the blight knight (tm wickedtong). His ex and their family had no problems "throwing him under the bus". Awesome.

Is Brenda still throwing around threats of his wrath or is he holding court in HOH and letting the house suck up to him or what? I realise his power is impotent (appropiately enough) but I'm curious how much of a fool he is making of himself, thinking he has more power than he actually does.

Edited by magiham

I noticed the ex future mum in-law mentioned that Brendan lived with them for 8 months. That's an almost 30 year old who doesn't have his own place. Seems about what I would expect. Of the Brenchel entity I think Rachel is in for the ruder awakening when they reunite outside. She is definitely self sufficient and I think Brendon is more mooch than man. While her true colors came out in blinking neon -- he still put on a big front to her that he was big strong Tarzan Physicist put on this earth to take care of her.

spartini   

The only watchable parts of BBAD last night were while Brenda was in the DR. LOVED that he came out to an empty house and finally put the pieces together that they were all in the have not room. The clue is in there Brenda, go grab it. Then whining to Enzo that they were having a pity party, dude, no one in that house likes you, Rachel's gone, no one will be hanging from your jock from this point on (except Enzo). Hanging out with maggots and gnats (not to be confused with Gnatalie) is preferable to your presence. CBS really outdid themselves with his ex-fiance last night, which only confirmed what a lot of posters have said here. So yay, smart HT people saw this creepy guy for who he really is.

Shannon   

Not only did he live and mooch off his ex's family for 8 months, they were only engaged for 6 months, he must have moved right in, like a leech, soon after they started dating. I've seen how creepy he is, I thought the ex and mother were pretty nice in their description of him. I think Rachel's to stupid and desperate to dump him after seeing the show when she gets out, she'll leave him because he can't/won't give her the money other men can/will.

Sidhe   

Ugh. I'm such a sap.

I can't stand to watch Brendon alone in the house either. I like him a lot more without Rachel around but his social awkwardness and painful loneliness are tough to see. He's like a kid in his first few months at school or something. He wants to fit in so bad and it makes my head hurt to know he'll only be laughed about later by most of these people.

Edited during his HoH conversation with Britney to say that the old nonsensical, patronizing Brendon's back around her and I've been cured of my momentary sappiness.

Edited by Sidhe

I avoided Brenchel on the feeds and After Dark at all costs. After Brendon won HOH, it was habit to ignore him, but I paused to listen to him in the HOH with Hayden and Enzo and was surprised to find I wasn't bothered. He even made some pretty good points about who the threats were. Rachel leaving may turn out to be very good for his game.

spartini   

Strong as the hate is for this one, I must give Brenda credit for FINALLY making most of the hammies scramble today. It took six freaking weeks, but at long last Big Brother has begun. You get props for that, but I suspect you'll be bringing the suck pretty good this week.

grapey   

WHERE is Brenda now that Rachel is back? I haven't seen him at all.

Did I miss some big drama or something juicy that caused Brenda to hide?