spartini   

Once again Brenda fails to take advantage of Rachel's vast well of knowledge. Making fun of people is the best form of flattery Brenda, not immitation. You can't do anything right can you?

"...then she'll love me." Well. at least he is aware that her pronouncing it in response to him does not actually mean anything.

Anyone else notice that our blight knight took his footwear off both times his beloved required comforting (once before getting on the cabana and again before crawling in to their bed to soothe her)?

*cough* Sleeping With The Enemy *cough*

Edited by wickedtong

Tsylyst   

Poor boy's going to curl into a ball and drown in his own tears when he watches Rachel's DRs about his competition skillz.

I didn't notice him taking off his footwear, but I noticed your coinage of the term "blight knight" and snorted with glee, that's perfect.

He's a train wreck, I almost feel bad for him (his self-esteem issues aren't going to improve any after he watches himself on this absurd season of BB), but not really, because he sucks.

On the first day of feeds, I thought for sure he would be my crush this season. Sadly, I was mistaken. He is still the best looking, but that isn't saying much.

Loved the segment with Brendon's ex fiance. I think the most telling part was when she said "Brendon wants you to change into how he wants you to be. But he expects us to take him as he is." So true. Also hilarious was the former future mother in law telling the world that he is "emotional and dramatic"

RCToros   

If Brendon has to win an HOH, I hope it is this one. With the Diamond Veto in play, his reign is pretty useless.

Except that he can't be evicted.

Drats.

Can't believe that Captain Douche-ington won the HOH competition... The irony of tonight's eviction is that Rachel would have fared poorly in this competition... Oh well!

gforce   

Good point, royalbott. Hindsight is 20-20 though, I suppose.

I wonder if Brendon will complain about this comp being biased toward people with better physical strength for hauling the rope around. Yeah, probably not.

Actually, if Brendon HAD to win an HOH, this is the week for him to win it.

Except for the fact that he cannot be evicted this week, he has NO power. The Brigade have four of the five votes this week (three of five if one on the block), and the Diamond veto will override the noms should two Brigade members be put up. The Brigade will get out Ragan, Britney or Kathy, no blood on their hands.

Couple that with the fact that Brendon cannot compete for HOH next week...

Edited by Just Kimmie

Tsylyst   

Brendon is going to go cry in a corner next Thursday when he realizes his big Reign of Revenge was for naught. I'll bring the popcorn.

Shannon   

I love that Brenda's HOH can be brought down by Matt, and that Brenda will cry worse than when his clown feet lost him all those other tries. He should be a outraged and feel like BB is out to get him, just as happened when Jessie was put out by Jeff's Cootytoe. What fun this will be, I agree, best time for him to win it, little does he know that his revenge will be short lived. Plus he won't be going to Mexivacation so soon with Rachel, someone else will be there to 'love' her.

spartini   

The beauty of this week is that even though Brenda will think he's getting revenge for his stepford-wife-in-training, he's just being used and will be quickly discarded next week. Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact that someone else will have to put up with the walking rash that is Rachel for a week, but he's gone from having one master to having four.

He's just a tool.

KatieLiz   

Brendon's targets are Ragan, Matt and Britney. Even if Matt is on the Block, he's got the Bro-gade votes to keep him safe and he won't need to expose the DPOV. Either Britney or Ragan are going home next week.