gforce   

4748417671_5438409481_m.jpg

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

Photo courtesy of CBS.COM

Videos

Brendon's CBS Profile

Edited by jerrye25

I really hope he's not a tool because he's kind of dreamy. Unfortunately, this part from his bio makes me think he's going to be a tool:

Strategy for winning Big Brother: Get girls to like me and turn them against each other

Minxy   

*giggles* he's kinda cute.... *winks*

uaintjak   

It's like Taylor Lautner grew up and shed most of his butter face.

HAWT!

Now I have to dis-like him.

Removed quote of previous post. Please remember there is no reason to quote the previous post if you're replying to it, unless you're only addressing a small portion of it. Thanks! ~tooletta

I've been schooled, thx tooletta

Edited by AtomicMoose

Nice! I hope he isn't one of those guys who is yummy to look at and the when he opens his mouth he spews stupidity. Please, don't let it be that way.

Beehoppy   

OK, so his life's "motto" is to make a big impression on the earth after he's gone? First, that's a goal, not a motto. Second-what-does he want to be hurled out of a slingshot from the space shuttle or something?

Even if we're not taking you literally dude, the last person who made a big impression AFTER he was gone was Jesus. Good luck with that.

Mekias   

Something doesn't add up.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Getting a full ride to UCLA for a PhD in Biom. Physics

I mean Biometrics could help in teaching kids the proper forms of swimming but if this guy got his PhD, is High School Swim Coach the best job he could get? It can't pay that much. How do you even get away with just being the Swim Coach at a high school? He doesn't have to teach classes in some other subject? He's not also the gym teacher? We had two gym teachers and they also taught health classes and were the coaches for all the sports. Must be a fancy private school or something.

Minxy   
OK, so his life's "motto" is to make a big impression on the earth after he's gone? First, that's a goal, not a motto. Second-what-does he want to be hurled out of a slingshot from the space shuttle or something?

Even if we're not taking you literally dude, the last person who made a big impression AFTER he was gone was Jesus. Good luck with that.

Shhh, he's pretty!