spartini   

It's evil but I'm hoping that Brenda is evicted this week (I'm staying on topic here I swear!) and in a few weeks we find out that a hammie gets to go back in. Watching Rachel beg and plead and insist that America will want Brendon back in the house with her only to have someone else sent back in would be amazing. Maybe I need to hope that it doesn't happen though in order to appease OGG. She would completely come undone and unravel so quickly, all that would be left of her would be 2 large silicone pillows, some hair extensions and the two feather boas she calls eyelashes.

And really it makes economic sense for production, they could take her implants and sell them to another production company to use for stunts. I'd imagine they'd work beautifully for trapeze artists as well.

Rachel's work out is a perplexing combination of:

tai bo

circuit training

step aerobics

cross country skiing

ass in the air

jazzercize

advanced boob jiggling

novice crying

impressive man style push ups

strange facial ticks

imaginary jump rope

Shannon   

Why was Rac-Hell messing with Andrew's food? I'm sure his Kosher food is not to be touched by hands that have been all over Brenda's butt and worse.

And why is this bimbo always crying?

spartini   

I think we need to start the countdown to Rachel starting to throw the "good person/people" title around.

I'd say the over-under on that is two days. Shortly after someone other than Rachel or Brendon wins veto and uses it.

tooletta   

Rachel was just talking about going to get her face done every 6 months or so, saying she gets Botox, laser treatments, and Juviderm. She said it costs around $1,500 each time. Brendon seemed appalled. I found it all very amusing.

RCToros   

What the hell? Why does someone in their twenties need that much crap in their face? Does she understand what those things are for? As a "chemist" I would think she would...

Shannon   

That explains it, she's not an actual chemist, she's all chemicaled. Not your normal body of chemicals but cosmetic enhanced chemicals. Now I get how she could be so ignorant. I also wondered what awful make up she uses that made her skin look so slimy and shiny, it's because her top layer of skin is gone and she's so botoxed.

Wait til Brenda finds the scars from the sex change, then he'll really be surprised.

spartini   

Rachel is a tacky version of Renny, and she even has her own sparkle factor, the girl loves her some sequins. I don't think Rachel's ever met a synthetic fabric she could say no to. They can try to push this "relationship" *GAG* all they want, but I won't be happy until her and her concubine kick rocks.

tooletta   

From the recaps:

Apparently, Rachel is drunk.

This needs to be a macro.

Edited by tooletta

I was digusted with Matt not putting up Brenda and Rachel. But as much as I hate Rachel, it might make some sense to keep her and "her man" around for a little while. They will always be a bigger target than you. However, I think you'd have to boot one of them before the jury house. But, I can't watch as long as Rachel is being smug. I want her gone now just because I can't stand to watch her.

As each day goes by and Rachel's hair color fades to a circus-clown orange, her weave gets rattier, she piles on more makeup, wears ever-tartier clothes, and shares more and more of her unappetizing past, I can see Brendon's fascination with her dwindling.

One of these nights, when he's hungry, tired and sober and she's well-fed, rested and sloppy-drunk; Brendon is going to really go off on her and it will be nasty.

I can't wait! *squeeing like a little girl and jumping up an down*