That blog was a hot mess of poor grammar, abominable spelling, run-on sentences and the like.

SHE's a scientist? I wouldn't trust her to mix the vinegar and water to clean windows.

RCToros   

Yeah, I couldn't read the whole blog post either.

It must be nice to live in Rachel's world, where she's the smartest, prettiest girl to ever live and has the love of a handsome, strong man.

*snort*

tooletta   

Oh come on, gang! If you didn't read the whole thing, you missed the best part, where she claims Kristen and Hayden are as cute as Brenden and she are, and they're "all bffs!"

Minxy   

Just no. I can't. After the first paragraph I started looking for sharp objects. I just can't.

RCToros   

Toolie, it's not that I didn't want to read it, I couldn't. My eyes and brain refused to process that post. It's like she was writing on the CBS board or something. I was half expecting an animated gif to flash across half way through.

I'm sure the chemistry department at University of Nowhere is very proud of their girl. I can imagine what her lab reports must read like.

*snort*

eta: After reading the whole post, I want to punch my computer in the face.

I think that about says it all.

I used to merely dislike her. My feelings have intensified. I think at this point, I'm down with maximum pain infliction to her and "her man." (And who fucking says that, really?)

Alleykat   

I think a lot of guests on Jerry Springer like to use that reference. That, and "baby daddy".

Edited by tooletta
Deleted hilarious, yet unnecessary quote of previous posts.

Oh my sweet f'ing Ogg, I read the HOH blog. Well, not all of it because by the second stroke and third aneurysm I had to stop but I read enough I'll have nightmares until it's all wiped away with the sweet release of death. If she has actually graduated from an accredited college, we (Western Civilization, the United States, the Human species, etc.) are doomed to utter collapse and failure - sooner rather than later. I hereby apologize to Jeff and Jordon for calling them dumb. In fact, I apologize to every person who's ever been on BB that I've called dumb. I don't even know what else to say.

BB 9 Natalie was psychotically obsessed with Matt and religion but she never scared me. Rachel frightens me. If/when Brendon gets voted out of the house - she's going to go postal.

Edited by ZGeist

Jubileee   

Her blog does suck, but has anyone been brave enough to look at her HoH pictures? Half of them are just of her doing a Myspace pose with stupid pursed kissylips! I hate that pose, why do girls think that makes them look sexy? It makes them look stupid!

kellilea   

Add me to the list of people who couldn't read the whole blog. My brain couldn't even focus on the words.

I can't believe she refers to them as "Brenchael". I must now hate her.

knewb   

I admit it was extremely hard to get through, but so worth it. It gets worse and worse, and thus funnier and funnier, the longer she prattles on. If anyone ever wrote a dumber HOH blog, I certainly don't remember it. Even Jessie made more sense than Rachel.

Jubileee makes a good point about the photos. I was that brave soul who endured all of them and she does about 14 straight of the stupid pouty lips, which look absolutely horrible. I bet the meangirls that she thinks are her friends told her she looks sexy like that and she's dumb enough that she bought it.

Kareny   

On behalf of the state of North Carolina, I apologize for Rachel Reilly.

(Don't forget, we also gave you Jordan Lloyd!)

Magpie   

You couldn't pay me enough to read that blog OR to look at the ducklips photos. She's not only one of the stupidest hammies ever, I can't think of anything she does that is even amusing. At least Amber gave us awesome crying DRs; all Rachel does is use her outside voice. HATE.

Pushplay   

I hate the way she repeats the name of the person she's talking to over, and over again while having a conversation. "But Brandon bla blabla" "Ragan, you don't understand blabla" "No, Matt, see..." She probably read some crappy self-help book about persuasion that gave her some chestnut about making people pay attention by using their name a lot.

And she's been playing cute to the cameras all week, stating that they are following her around because they love her (but Ragan set her straight by telling her that's it's normal since she's the HOH. Ha!)

At least if she was a real bitch, it would be fun to hate her. But she's just a famewhore idiot.

And her HOH blog is worst than a text message written by a toucan with its beak.

Edited by Pushplay

Quit having a go at the Toucans.

Edited for punctuation and capitalization. Any further discussion of toucans should go in the Toucan Thread. ~tooletta

Edited by tooletta