hab   

I'm with Do That 4 A $--I'm sick of her you got between her & her man--it makes her look desperate.

Minxy   

Sitting there watching last night's episode with Spawn and immediately after seeing Rachel's goodbye screech to Kristen he asks "Mom, can I curse one time and NOT get beat to within an inch of my life, pleeeease?" Ok, this might be entertaining....have at it boy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR MAAAAAAAAN!!!!"

*sniff* It was a proud day in the Minxy house.

ff174   

A chip off the old Minxster, that lad.

And, I am guessing it wasn't the first time.

Anyway, I am with those who wish that Rachel will stay in the house. Hell hath no fury like a woman who just had someone come between her and her man.

Edited by ff174

CycleRob   

Awwww! *sniffs along with Minxy*

I'm wondering, though, if Rachel's refrain about coming between "me and my man" during goodbye messages is actually being encouraged by the Diary Room peeps. During Season 3, after every eviction, they would show Danielle in the DR saying stuff like "4 down, 7 more to go" etc. I seem to remember reading somewhere that Danielle claimed the DR asked her to do that after every eviction. My guess is that Rachel said something early on in a goodbye message about "coming between me and my man," the DR liked it, and now are encouraging her to keep saying it.

Or maybe not... And not that it makes it any less irritating, no matter what the reason.

gforce   

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were encouraging her (not to defend her, mind you.) Britney and Monet were discussing earlier in the season that the DR wanted them to say something and they just wouldn't, because they "didn't want that on tape somewhere." The feed got banished immediately to bubbles of course, but the intent of it was pretty clear. However, that also makes it clear that they had the choice NOT to say it. Rachel clearly grabs at the opportunity to make herself even more of a caricature than she is.

Rachel has managed to get Brendon to pledge to play the POV for her and bow out of the game. Mission accomplished. So now we know what the pay off for sleeping with a douchy guy for a month in the BB house is.

Edited by ZGeist

knewb   

From Rachel's egregious HOH blog: "I hope they do a fans vs. favs b.c I know yall would beat me and teach me a thing or two about the game,"

I think she's delusional about the possibility that she'd ever be considered a fave, but I sure would like to beat her, preferably about the head.

I'm patiently awaiting the moment that will signify the inevitable Brenchel Implosion...when neither of them wins POV, and Rachel outright blames Brendon for not winning HOH nor POV...sealing her impending eviction.

Who needs a saboteur?

Eeek, I just watch Rachel connect those weird hair extensions to her head. Gross, how do they attach? I have never known anyone who wears extension. Weaves lots -- but not plastic looking hair extensions and press on nails. My brain hurts just thinking about it. I guess that's Vegas, HEEY!

Edited by melonfish

Shannon   

I think the bigger bawlfest will happen if Rachel goes home and Brenda is left in the game, but I'm hoping for Rachel to throw a whole Cryvette routine like when Cappy was tossed out. I would love to see her just go apeshit bananas and turn the whole place into a Brenda shrine...but I bet she forgets him in 2 seconds flat and plays a better game with him gone. Besides, I think she's the one going, unless one of them get the Veto.

Kareny   

I have to say Rachel's new hair shade is an improvement over the neon red, but oh my word, when she puts the old neon hair extensions in? Why??? There is no need for that two-toned mess. Your hair's long enough, it looks worse longer; just give the extensions to Britney and let her do a puppet show.

Alleykat   

I was watching BBAD last night and it was so laughable how she would start crying whenever someone other than Brendon was around. She's as bad as a spoiled teenager with her half-baked attempts at manipulating the poor pitiful me act. If her little lap dog wins POV and uses it on her, he's a bigger idiot than I thought. In my opinion that would be box of rocks level of stupid.

It also grosses me out a little bit that it can be close to midnight and she'll put on a truckload of crappy make-up and then what? She ends up going to sleep in that mess a few hours later? No wonder her skins looks all shot to hell.

Minxy   

On behalf of boxes of rocks everywhere, I take offense to being compared to Brenda.

As for Rachel...her implants and extensions are the most authentic things about her.

I have to say I'm surprised. It's been a couple hours since the POV and she's managed to keep from selling out Brendon in hopes of saving herself. I was sure the veto comp wasn't even going to be over before she went after him.