Minxy   

Good grief she's like a bad science experiment that combined Janelle, Natty, Michelle and Laura.

Prediction...first to get naked or to get motorboated.

ff174   
She said she was hawt....I don't see it.

She kinda' is. However, the CBS picture kind of makes her look like Elvira. The picture that IceMan linked do her more justice.

I want to like her because there is truth to the whole "just more than a pretty face" schtik she is selling. She is a Chemistry Graduate Student, for chrissake. However, the only two videos I have seen of her, she starts off by introducing us to her rather impressive breasts.

She's got to do better than that.

Edited by ff174

A Hawaiian Tropic model in Sturgis?

My vote for the first female to remove her top on camera ("I paid good money for them, damn RIGHT I want America to see them!").

uaintjak   

She's 26 like I'm 26. Also, I take back what I said about Annie. THIS is our fake titted whore.

Shannon   
She kinda' is

I was looking at her face, she looks hard like 12 miles of bad make up and Wyona Judd

MrsGryn   

From the Mole Poll:

Strategy for winning Big Brother: I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne.

Really? Since when is getting men to buy you champagne an actual career option? Because I do not remember that on the aptitude tests back in high school.