Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers

Minxy   

Toolie "grossmance" from tonight's broadcast recap made me bwah out loud! So simple and yet so appropriate.

Shannon   

I was eating when I saw that banner, I laughed so hard I got gravy on my monitor!

ff174   

Lots of belated shoutouts.

I agree that it was great to see wickedtong in the recap thread. To quote a line from Blazing Saddles ...

"You use your tongue better than a $20 whore." (quote approximate)

I also see that wicked is back in the screencaps thread, which is good news for all. I also applaud MockTurtle for the work in that thread.

I always love seeing newcappers (portmanteau of "new recappers"), and Kareny has been exceptional. As always I applaud the dedication of angelmi.

Good to see the return of FMC. It allows me to make lewd overtures and not get in trouble.

And, don't give up on them quite yet, Z. You have the unique ability to make them palatable.

Edited by ff174

I'm loving Fubelline Fisty - so, so good.

edited to add:

Showtime has GOT to be rethinking this whole BBAD thing after this season. I'm pretty sure the umpteenth repeat of a random Pauly Shore movie would get better ratings than this.
Hands down, "Son in Law" would win over BBAD anytime. Edited by copssister

Lots of belated shoutouts.

I agree that it was great to see wickedtong in the recap thread. To quote a line from Blazing Saddles ...

"You use your tongue better than a $20 whore." (quote approximate)

Oh my. You think there would be more demands on my time. Thanks ff. This is ...erm high praise, coming from you.

Fuggie took me by complete surprise - I thought HT had been hacked - yama hama, it's fright night!

Edited by Just Kimmie

Magpie   
Ragan: "Can I give you a piece of advice?"

CycleRob leans close. Please tell her to STFU, Ragan? But no, he thinks she should talk to every member of the house and tell her story so that it shows how much she wants to be here. Kathy is earnest, she is serious and sincere and Ragan admires that. Ragan believes everything she says. Ragan wonders if she should campaign as Andrew being "insincere" and a "question mark" while Kathy is sincere and "not a question mark."

CycleRob, an exclamation point, posts.

Every time I read that last line, I start laughing again. And yeah, I've read it about 10 times now. *applauds*

jerrye25   
...despising everything that is The Nerd Herd, Maggie and Cappy. According to Britney, Maggie is the embodiement of a venereal disease."

ff continues to resist the temptation to start liking Britney. It's a losing battle, y'all

This is the most accurate way Maggie's ever been described.

Come with me ff174. Join me on the dark side. It's really fun over here on Team Britney...and there's cake.

jerrye25   

Tooletta doesn't get enough love around here for her wonderful job of posting screen caps and I just wanted to publicly acknowledge how wonderful she really is.