Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Love Your Hamster Watchers II

dycie   

Best banner yet!

Love to all the recappers and screencappers. I couldn't have kept up without you.

karen   

Thank you to ALL the recappers... You guys are so witty and help keep me up on the feeds!!!! Gracias!! You're great!!! See ya next summer!!

Caroma   

It takes a ton of talent to keep it going during some seasons, especially in this last week with these three hamsters. Kevin did his best to keep my interest going but with the other two left in the house, he would have been better off bantering with the house's ants. Thanks everybody!

Adding my love to all the recappers. Your *snark* is much appreciated and has added a whole new lexicon to my vocabulary . . . of course, most people look at me like I have two heads, but hey we can't all be special, right?

Love, Hugs & Kisses until next season.

Edited by BigSister

From the Natalie thread....

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? She harangued like a fishwife and bathed even less. She lied about Lydia, Michelle and the rest. But the knife that was final, that troubled him so, was the twisty tie ring from the make believe beau. And he puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. This hamster, he said, is a stinky old whore!

Oh Ferfe! I've missed your witty snark this season. And to honor my all-time fave, Dr. Seuss... I'm just speechless. I can even hear it as only Boris Karloff would voice it himself.

You are so clever, so wonderfully witty and I delight in reading what you write. Thanks for bringing some preschool literature into the ultimate preschooler's thread.

PA Woman   

Sending big thank you to all the recappers! Somehow you managed to make this season interesting. Can't wait until next year!

Wanted to thank all those who came back to recap and those who did for the first time.

This was not the best season of Big Brother but you all helped to make it interesting.

After just being a BBAD recapper since it started with season 8 I decided to get the feeds a little after this season had started to try and fill in the times when there was not much recapping.

Hopefully BB12 will have a little better casting and I'll try to improve on my funny for future recaps.

mewmom30   

I think you do a great job IceMan! There are certain recappers that once you see their avatar your heart gets happier and says "YES!" You are on the "YES!" recapper list for sure.

angelmi   

I agree Mewmom I loved reading Ice Man's recaps, he was here night and day just like FF174. We had lots of great men recapping this year, Z, and G too! JerryE always fun to read. HT has great caps and mods and chats and posters!

Me too, me too! Thank you for watching the hamsters this year so I never missed a beat even at work. You are all so clever and funny I laughed like an idiot at my computer daily. Until next year, may stinky have a smelly untelevised wedding, I'll see you all next summer!