Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Love Your Hamster Watchers II

Magpie   

Love to everyone who's jumping in to capture the fast and furious action going on right now between visits from FISH. No way one person could get all this crazy recapped!

ETA: And a big smooch to lurker, who 'capped Nat's horrendous 'do!

I HAVE to agree with Magpie...it's a crime against humanity for gNat to be dressed in that outfit, but I scared my cat because I was laughing so hard at the screencap. THANK YOU, LURKER!

And thanks to everyone who has kept the feeds flowing for us on here. It's been a crazy day for the hamsters (and the poor fish)!

dana k   

Deep, deep, deep gratitude for those who stayed awake last night and documented the fatal fail of Screama! I was too exhausted to contribute anything decent, and figured I'd live without witnessing one more tantrum from the witches, so I went to bed at an almost decent hour. Imagine my glee when I logged in today and caught up reading. You brought so much joy to my wee, hateful heart. Thank you for your diligence, endurance, and mad recapping skills! I've been smiling non-stop for three or four hours now.

Edited by dana k

To all the Mods and the recapping genius of all the posters. YOU ROCK!

This has to be the craziest 24 hour period in BB history.

You are all on top of the action non stop. You are the heroes for sure.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

2:45PM HT

Silence. Then, Lydia babbles something that is completely unspectacular, and silence contines to reign supreme.

Or, they are talking, and it is impossible for me to describe how liitle of a shit I give about anything that comes from either of these jackholes' mouths. Yeah. That's it. I mean, I could listen harder to what they are saying, but these two are the flotsam of BB11, so I tend not to give a shit about anything the actually say.

I've been remiss is passing out some love this season so far and to rectify it I'm starting with this post which amused me to no end because it expressed the sentiments I was having at the exact same moment but wasn't clever enough to recap. Great job as always FF

Jasi   
Attn Female feed watchers: It's BB's version of Skinamx as Jeff is shirtless and working out with weights. Hope you enjoy yourselves as much as I enjoy looking at Jordan in her skimpy bikinis.

Thanks Z!

*fires up the feeds and hits the flashback button*

lurker   

From House Analysis/Natalie -

With all of her one-hued outfits, I'm thinking Gnat wears Garanimals. I did too.....when I was 6.

Garanimals! Effing hilarious!

Edited by lurker

ff174   
9:35pm HT

Jeff outside on the Orange Couch of Jesus Christ What the Hell Happened to that Sweet Girl I Used to Adore? He's smoking alone. Has wine. Looks worn out and anxious. Stares at the table and ponders his fate. Wondering how it could be possible that they've had three great "our side prevails" HOHs in a row and he's now more miserable than he's ever been. Even more miserable than that night when he couldn't stop grinding his guts over who was the rat who voted Braden out. I'd bring him a chunk of cheese, but it's late and I'm tired and, well... I don't think it would help.

Cut to Jordan alone in the dark HOH. Pulls the blanket up to her chin and lies still. Wondering how somebody could be so mean to her as Michele has been. Putting Chima and Natalie up, then driving Chima crazy, then supporting Jordan when she took over the HOH room prematurely, then crying with her for joy that Jordan got to get the letter and win HOH, and how it moved Michele that such a genuinely sweet person was now getting what she deserved after such a long and difficult run in the BB game. Fuck you, Michele! You're a liar. About something. I don't know what, but it's something! Natalie told me she's never lied to anybody. Kevin has always been honest and loyal. Lydia is crazy, but can sometimes be okay. But you, Michele?... You say one thing and then when you have power, you do the exact thing I hoped you'd do. How the heck can a simple girl like me be so stupid as to fall for your consistency? I wish we could keep Natalie, because then next week you would not be here to promise me and Jeff that you wouldn't put us up, and then win HOH and not put us up just like you said you wouldn't. It's just that sort of treachery that makes this game so hard, and I don't think I can stand another week of knowing I cannot trust you!

Okay, I'm making all this stuff up, because Jeff said/did nothing outside, and Jordan is barely breathing in HOH. Not even a toe wiggle or cough or heavy sigh. With any luck, she's sleeping off the psychotic episode and will awaken to normalcy tomorrow. [Crossing fingers]

dana k, you are truly one of the superstars of this season.

Great post.

10:45pm HT

Lydia in the shower. Her pink tresses glisten as she carefully rubs soap over each of her beautiful tattoos. She's deep in thought as she regards the glory of her body art. This one here is for that guy who pushed me out of the moving car after I gave him a very skillful blow job. That one there is for the guy who called me a whore in his graduation speech after I fucked him under the bleachers. I still have his sweat socks framed and hanging on my bedroom wall! This one is for that guy who swore he'd leave his wife just before he took out a restraining order. Ooooo... here's my favorite! It's for the guy who promised we could go steady if I just agreed to a gang bang with six of his favorite cousins on the steps of the public library. He was just the sweetest!

Oh, shoot. Here comes Kevin. My trip down Memory Lane has hit a detour. Back to bitching about how what a ho-bag Jordan is.

Lydia dries her fright wig while Kevin looks on, wondering if Lydia is more like Judy Garland self-destructive or Britney Spears self-destructive? Lydia brushes her teeth, and Kevin looks up toward the ceiling, wondering if he's being portrayed as the long-suffering loyal friend to a troubled girl or as the dipshit who tied his fate to a psychotic wench who will destroy his game and make him a laughingstock to all the world? Lydia gets called to the DR, and Kevin sits up, wondering if Chima didn't have the right idea after all. He gets up and rejoins the madcap card game.

Cut to Jordan. Still still. Moved. Alive! Still again.

And dana you just keep on keeping on... Loved this whole post