Tsylyst

Diary Room - Off-Topic Discussion

tooletta   

I've got to Reddit's room, and Joker's, but I always think an HT room would be way better. Several of the bigger sites create their own every day.

angelmi   

I used to before I found the tweets much better no one attacks you on the tweets, but this BBOTT, there has been too much of people telling you how to vote, I don't see that on regular seasons. I love when they post clips from things I missed.

Shannon   

I'm not really a chat person, but overtime I've come to have the chat running along side the feeds, and then I find myself reading them, and good lawd some of those people must be in middle school. There are always trolls who often use caps, and when it's time to vote on something they troll their voting demand in cap over & over, it's disgusting behavior. And of course, every year there is someone who tells me I'm rude, usually early on, they are being rude of course LOL calling out the people who don't agree with them, rude. I look at the tweets some times but since I don't tweet, it's not that interesting. What is the most annoying is the people who go on about it's rigged, it's fixed, they made that for so-and-so to win, and this season, every comp, Alex is cheating. You want to reach in and give them a thump on the monitor. Why would you watch a show if you really thought it was rigged?

First of all, hello Hamstertime - it's been 2 months since my last visit. I was so interested in the All Access season until last season ended. Then I lost interest completely and haven't watched one bit of it. Life got in the way once summer ended and I just never sat down to spend time learning about the season. By the time I found time, it seemed too far along to catch up. Oh well, there's always next summer.

Now, something caught my eye this morning as I perused my gossip sites. Something that I feel must be discussed with the most intellectual and unbiased people I know.....Hamstertime.

What in the sam-hell is Sofia Vergara thinking by demanding that her ex-fiance identify two of his ex-partners from 20 years ago who had abortions? If lawyers even SUGGESTED that line of attack to me in a lawsuit over frozen embryos - even if it would benefit my case - there would be no way in hell that I would allow it. I have absolutely and definitively lost all respect for Sofia - and there wasn't even very much respect to toss aside. I get it - he claims to be pro-life and wants to save the embryos......and the lawyers are trying to prove that he agreed with the abortions back then. Still, not only does it feel like a complete violation of HIPPA laws and social morals to demand he identify these women.....but can't a person's view on pro-life change in 20 years? I was completely gobsmacked when I read that story this morning - is there any part of this that makes sense? What CA court would support her demand for him to identify the ex-partners? I actually cannot stop shaking my head "NO" as I type this.

Stunned.....just stunned.

uaintjak   

I mean...it's no more stunning than, say, the events of a week or so ago. People just be fucking dumb, yo.

I'm talking, of course, of Kendall Jenner choosing to eat bird spit over bull penis or cod sperm. Maybe it tasted just like kissing her dad/mom, I don't know.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kendall-sips-bird-saliva-avoid-question-taylor-swift-article-1.2877546

MrsGryn   

And I'm officially grossed out.

As to the Sofia Vergara thing, I can't see how publically naming someone who had an abortion 20 years ago can be in any way, shape or form acceptable. It's private medical information. I agree with you, cops, that people can change their mind as they move along in life.

angelmi   

I saw Kendall eating that gross junk, her whole family is open book don't know why she jsut did not answer the quesiton instead of eating, I am sure it was fake stuff. I don't follow the Sofia stuff much, but I would not want him to have our babies after we broke up, it is costing Sherri Shepard who used to be on the View, not even her egg but she signed the contract and his sperm but she has to support the baby. I know he is a million air and probably would not come after Sofia for child support but I would not want to know my baby is out there being raised by a man I could not stand.