Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Live Feed Week 10 - HOH Dan the Man

MrsGryn   

Okay, you Constantly Refreshing Bastards* (and you know who you are), if you crash HT tonight we're going to make this site registered members only. So don't hit the refresh every five seconds to see if anything's changed! Wait a few minutes, for Fisty's sake!

*A Magpie created term

Snooky   

My feeds end today, I thought they'd be yesterday, but here I am. Dan is still in it, so I assume Memphis is too, because Gramps is sitting on the porch.

moved from highlights thread ~tooletta

Edited by tooletta

Snooky   

A bug harasses Dan as he rides the plane, which is still and quiet. Probably in retaliation for feeding others of his kind to the spider.

When the feeds came back on, all was quiet. Where's the tornado, the hurricane, the rain and wind and snow? C'mon, BB, give it to 'em!

moved from highlights thread ~tooletta

Edited by tooletta

!Trish!   

It is now 6:09 House time and the feeds are bac.

I have the quad feed on:

Cam 1 on Dan, the man standing and looking easy. It's a close up and he tells a bug to get off of him.

Cam 2 is a long shot of dan the man standing stroing.

Cam 3 is of a dejected jerry sitting by a pickett fence (he is out of the competition

Cam 4 is of Memphis looking sober and resolute.

Beehoppy   

6:16 HT

All is quiet

Dan greets a Skippy in a baseball cap and says he hasn't seen him for a few comps.

Wonder how long the boys will keep this up?

Could be an early night.

Bagel Bites are done!

Beehoppy   

Well I have to say this was about as anti-PeePaw a comp as I can imagine. They have certainly had easier final endurance tests in the past.

More smog storm, Dan muttering something I can't make out.

The Sopwith Camels bob and weave through the angry night, and still our intrepid heros stand.

Snooky   

Whoops! I musta posted in the wrong thread. Anyway, as reported, Pee is out. Bugs are attacking Dan in retaliation for feeding them to the spider. Memph is not on my screen but is reportedly wearing a cap.

OMG! That scared the heck out of me.

I was sitting here thinking...well this is boring....and then BAM....LOUD LOUD LOUD engine sounds. The boys are getting alot of smokey air blown in their faces and the planes are going a bit faster up and down.

I could hear Dan (i think) talking during this but I am not sure what he said.

They both look like they could do this for hours.

Once the noise and air stops blowing Dan says "You know what I tell my football players back home? If it ain't rough it ain't right. It's going to be a LONG night!"

Edited by Heather Lassell

CycleRob   

We can hear the sound of a jet flying overhead. Very symbolic.

The boyz aren't saying anything at the moment. Focused testosterone hammies. The planes dip, the men hang tight.

Ah, here we go. Cloud mist is spit out around the planes. Dan mumbles something a couple of times, but I can't pick up what it was he said.

Peepaw glowers on F3.

tooletta   

Please remember that recaps need to have some substance to them. People are going to click on this thread every time there's a new post. Let's give them something worthwhile, please.

!Trish!   

Dan is making nice to the staff putting on the competition. Telling someone in 'the basecap' that he's glad to see them, that he hasn't seen them for a few competitions. Absolutely no conversation between Dan and Memphis. And no conversation between jerry and the boyz.

Cam 1 close up of Dan

Cam 2 long shot of Dan

Cam 3 long shot of Memphis with Dan in the Backgrownd

Cam 4 close up of Memphis.

The competition would appear to take coordination, blance and upper body strength. This competition may favor Memphis.

Now a noise starts up and it looks like they have either mist or air being blown at them. It's not as noticable in the long shots but very noticable in the close shots.

Now Cam 3 is a close up of jerry against the fence rather than the long shot of Memphis.

The noise / wind / mist lasted about 3 minutes.

Dan tells Memphis, you know what I tell the football players at St. Mary's: If it aint rough it aint right. So it's going to be a long night Memphis.

Dan yells out - I love you guys (I am sure he meens that especially Beehoppy). Now he says, call me after the show. And I post.

Beehoppy   

Dan, Dan, the "No really I hate that rat bastard Memphis" Man calls out:"You know what I tell the football players at St. Mary's? If it's not rough, it's not right, so guess what Memphis, it's going to be a long night."

Squeals are heard from beyond the fence and Dreamboat Dan responds:"I love you guys, call me after the show!"

The storm has subsided for the moment.

Interesting that they have been off the ground for all the endurance challenges this summer.

CycleRob   

"If it ain't rough, it ain't right," Dan says. "So guess what Memphis. It's going to be a long night."

Dan am poetic.

"I love you guys!" shouts Dan to... ????? "Call me after the show!" he adds.

**CycleRob waits for Dan to provide phone #. Waiting...waiting...**

Men still clutch and dip with the planes.

Peepaw has the precise same glowering and defeated expression on his face. Wait! He scratched at his saggy mouth.

Another blast of cloud mist.