Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Pet Pic Post

And he would hug you back. he is that kind of cat. Teddy bear penguin. My French speaking friends call him the Vilain Pingouin, the name of a once popular local band.

Shannon   

She's the typical youngest, flops & plops wherever she feels like, thinks everything is made for her, including just flopping her butt right on top of the older kitty-sister's face, which she does often. Sadie accepted her after a couple of weeks but she still gives us that look of what-did-I-do-to-deserve-this. They got her a year ago on the 4th of July so she only cost $17.76, but she was one sick little girl we found out within a week. She had pneumonia and was skinny as a stick, we about lost her. Luckily the kids can afford vet bills and wouldn't let an animal die on their watch. Now she's known as Chubbs, much bigger than Sadie and roly-poly. Sadie is a very pretty, slim, Siamese/tabby mix while Chloe is the cutest little turd with a black strip down her nose and half a black mustache, you just have to smile when you see her. She had a tough time 6 months after we got her, when she was spayed, she had to be sat with for a couple of weeks, but now she seems totally healthy again, except she's overweight.

Sorry about rambling on, I love kitties.

MrsGryn   

I understand, Shannon, considering we spent nearly 4 grand last year on one of our boys and this year close to $700 for dental stuff (but that was worth it, he's SO much better have getting some bad teeth removed).