Tsylyst

Pick of the Litter

lurker   
They really look different, no?

They are so very different from each other. Oddly both Leos, born six days apart, same parents...genetics are weird. Blue eyed Little Lurker looks like the big guy, and My Brown Eyed Girl is, in every way, me at that age.

MrsGryn   

I like the smirk on Brown Eyed Lurkette. Reminds me of her mother. Heh!

Cute kids! Glad you shared the picture.

lurker   

Aw, thanks guys. They just had birthdays - they're nine and 11. The brown-eyed girl does indeed smirk just like her mother. Creepy to see it aimed at me, I tell you!

lurker   

Sorry to hog the thread, but this is a fun one...

So we're on our way home with the minor Lurkers...had some really good food (burp) and a glass of wine - what do we see, but our quiet suburban cul de sac is being canvassed by our State Assemblyman's crew. I absolutely hate people knocking on my door and asking me for stuff - send me a letter, but OGG don't knock! So we pull in to the garage, shut it, and post the littlest, most curious, Lurker at the door. She waits for someone to approach, then pounces (all my neighbors were out - she was looked after).

Turns out it wasn't Mr. Assemblyman's minions, it was Mr. Assemblyman. She grilled him for five minutes ("What do you stand for? What would you do to help the community?") before we rescued him. But we thought it was just some flunky...oops! He very kindly said she'll make a good voter someday. When Mr. L opened the door and the guy introduced himself I had to run upstairs and hide under a pillow I was laughing so hard. That kid could talk a deaf/mute into insanity.

Kids are fun if you use 'em right! Plus she didn't invite him in...she understands the laws of vampires/politicians well!

cubkip   
Erin said her first word Saturday night, and continued babbling it all day Sunday. Who wants to guess what it was?

HINT: Despite the fact that her mother is a moderator on this board, her DADA is the one posting the news.

hmmm, was it FUPA? Just a guess in case I am correct. I don't want anyone to think I am a ficus.

Also, cute kids Lurker!

overg, you are so screwed. That look from those blue eyes will have you led around by the pinkie for the rest of your life. Coming from 45-year-old daddy's girl, believe me when I say it will truly be for the rest of your life.