Sign in to follow this  
Highwaygirl

Fisty Gets Fancy - Free HT Graphics

Get ready to bow down and give Tsylyst all your love, because he's solely responsible for bringing you ...

HT Desktop, Avatar and Banner graphics

Now you can show your allegiance to HT in style! We'd love it if those people who have blogs, and are agreeable to doing so, would link to HT through the use of one of the many banners/buttons that Tsylyst has provided.

Thanks for your support!

Magpie   

As those of you who were around HT last year know, we reserve the use of unadorned Fisty avatars to just the mods/admins. The rest of you are allowed to play Dress Up Fisty - change him to resemble a houseguest, yourself, a famous person, whatever ... and use that as your avatar. The bottom line being you must change Fisty in some way to use him as your avatar.

It would also be lovely if some enterprising HTer would create Dressed Up Fistys and post them for use by other HTers who are not so graphically inclined.

We do it this way because it warms our cold black hearts to see you guys so enthusiastic about this site, and we don't want to hold you back. We had a lot of fun with this last season, and hope to see more wonderful creations this time around.

We will be leaving this thread open so people can add new Fisty avatars during the season.

Here's the link to the classic Fisty avatar. Dress him up, do your worst, save him somewhere and post him in this thread so we can all admire his magnificence. Go!!!

Wow! I'm being totally serious when I say those are awesome! Very talented! The wallpapers are fun, retro, and sleek! *Dl's*

Ps - Myspace banner'd

Edited by GodrockDJ

go6462   

Thanks Tsy! you are an awesome voyeur

Edited by go6462

May just be wishful thinking on my part...but, I whipped up this 'Kaysar' avatar from one I used last year...feel free to hork it if you like it.

Should I post it somewhere else, too??

Should I post it somewhere else, too??

Kimmie, why don't you post/insert the image in the thread, and include a URL path to the image? That way if you change your avatar, people will still be able to access this Kaysar one (unlike ezBoard, when you change your avatar on this board it changes the avatar shown on all of your prior posts).