Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers II

Tsylyst   

Reward your favorite recappers for things you enjoy most. You know, things such as humor, detail and proper spelling.

The only one I don't want to see win HOH is Sheila. I cannot imagine listening to her a Nat yammering away for a week about how the "good people" were destined to win. James would be fun, even Joshuah would be a blast. I'd like to see Sharon go and Chelsia stay and win HOH but I doubt that's happening.

Two things the hammies talked about this week that didn't happen left me disappointed. I would have liked to have seen the guys actually do what they said and call out Nat on a bunch of her BS. She wouldn't have known what hit her. I'd also like to see Adam actually try and make that pass he jokes about at Sheila. Her reaction would be priceless and I shudder to think of Adam on the make.

In honor of the last one, and because the hammies are boring me on the feeds again.

Sheila's cold so Adam's a jacker

with his vict'ry he finally cracked her

his excitement increased

as she unleashed the beast

and he said I'll get the weed whacker

No I don't know why I'm stuck on limerick this week!

Too funny! Loved the limerick and totally agreed with the rest!

edited because I forgot to tell you that you spell good. hehe

Edited by cheryle

Magpie   
Real is being bitchier than Mags playing the recapper's oath card on me in chat earlier tonight.

Heeee. Hey, it worked!

mewmom30   
In honor of the last one, and because the hammies are boring me on the feeds again.

Sheila's cold so Adam's a jacker

with his vict'ry he finally cracked her

his excitement increased

as she unleashed the beast

and he said I'll get the weed whacker

No I don't know why I'm stuck on limerick this week!

fotobrat this is perfect! I don't know why you're stuck on limerick this week either but keep 'em coming - I bow to your proficiency.

shesaid   

just a quick note - i'm new to posting, but i've been stalking these boards for a long time.. i've watched bb religiously since the pilot, and i doubt i've missed more than 3 episodes through it's entire run *dorks out*

and i have to say, i've forgotten what bb was like before hamstertime, and i'm not sure how i ever stayed interested without it. i've lauged sooo much more at/with you recappers than i've ever laughed watching it on the tube. i tried the live feeds a few times, but i'm far too ADD to keep up with them.. so i'd like to express my gratitude. a LOT. i admire all of you who have the patience to do what you do (er.. patience. is that what it is?)

Edited by FistyHT
Fisty loves you too. Fisty also loves capital letters. Fisty is broadly hinting that he hopes you will post in the future and will use your shift key more often.

Magpie   
A reading from the Book of Revenge.

And, God shalt strike down those who would prevent Natalie from winning the holy 500 g's, for she surely hath truly a noble cause such as getting a larger cup size in which to place her store bought boobies within. Fear ye' the wrath of God, you of the Giant Peen and smelly cooch who would dare prevent God's plan, for he will blowest thou to smithereens with the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch, whilst preventing the sinning heathens from winning the Holy HOH or POV.

And God shalt rain down upon thee with furious vengeance those who would dare to destroy an icon as blest as a chocolate bunny and any brightly colored Easter Eggs.

In other words, you, Chelsia, you bitch.

Preach it! *claps*

Real is being bitchier than Mags playing the recapper's oath card on me in chat earlier tonight. They are talking about getting selected or something. James mentions that TPTB weren't impressed with his secret.

I wonder what he did, go to the back-up plan of unzipping his pants and saying, "I'm a star, a bright and shinning star."

Hahahahahaha... hooray for the long-overdue James-as-Diggler reference!

God is currently sending out e-mails to his peeps so that they may be ready with their left over eggs in order to incur God's wrath.

ff174: Hee!!!! I can't get the picture of an army of brightly colored Chick & Bunny Peeps waiting to pelt Chelsia with Peep Easter Eggs...

Roxy61   
James and Adam don't know what "Podunk" is refering to. The others fill him in. The term BFE is brought up, and Adam or James still don't understand.

"Butt Fuck Egypt" announces Natalie, taking a pause from reading The Bible.

Excellent work again, ff. Ah, Natalie. The Irony is strong within you.

nicoleg   
In the blue bedroom, Mantalie and Sheila are busy playing April and Jennifer.

I think Mantalie has man's hands.

For the approximately 5192 time tonight, Sheila recounts her story of not failing for Chelsia's plot of asking for her vote.

I covet zgeist's recaps. My sides hurt from laughing. Good job, zgeist!

Jasi   
Ode to a Giant Peen

by Jerrye25 and FeedMeCoffee

I'm a Giant Peen

Sometimes when James wears short shorts

I swing to and fro

Peen likes Chelsia

Don't Hate the tighty whities

She makes me rawk hard

When he sits to pee

drops me in the cold water

He incures my wrath

Wet, cold and shrunken

Chelsia better not see

Costanza was right

*bows to your awesomeness*

I el oh el'd

gunshyne   

Thanks ff I needed a laugh after my disapointment last night. This did it.

The peen blows its .... hole, I guess, and goes back to sleep.

cubkip   
Oh my OGG! James sat up, looked toward CycleRob, turned over, and buried his face in the pillow.

Hmm. Wait, I get the message! "Quit staring, CycleRob!" the peen is thinking. "Get a life!"

Okay. And now, cut to Ryan peeling off his jeans and standing before us in his underwear.

The OGG works in mysterious ways!

CycleRob is off to find his life!

CycleRob is on fire tonight. Please don't leave and take the laughter with you!

McTwang   
*James is a big fate weinee. Wahhhhh!

Inadvertent joke? Whether it was or not, I laughed until I laughed again.