Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

mewmom30   
Dinner With A Tool is still at ZERO

UPDATE: The bidding wars are on - 13 bids and currently up to $455.00. What is wrong with these people?

gunshyne   

I didn't know where this should go. It's a cool interview with Julie Chen & shows behind the scenes of Big Brother. It shows the skippies too.

Inside Big Brother

moved from Chenbot thread ~tooletta

Edited by tooletta

snuggly1   
Dinner With A Tool is still at ZERO

UPDATE: The bidding wars are on - 13 bids and currently up to $455.00. What is wrong with these people?

I wonder if it's that online crazy chick who was all over Nick last year with a basket full of gifts and money who is bidding. She's scary.

ff174   

I don't believe this was posted. It's a little dated.

An interview with Sheila's son.

He's not very talkative, is he?

ETA:

A James and Chelsia tribute video.

And another one.

And another one.

You want more? Because there are others.

I hate the human race.

ETA, again:

In Alex's description of his dinner, I missed this the first time ...

I have to start the bidding high in order to cover dinner expenses as well as security for both our safety.

He's kidding, right? Is the security going to double as food tasters in order to check for poison?

Edited by ff174

Nice of him to point out that the lucky woman winner will be paying for dinner, too.

Edited because the winner might not be a woman at all.

Edited by Iron Fortified Elli

ff174   

Okay, ladies. Get your checkbook ready!!

You can go to the BB finale with ...

Dick Donato!!!

I wonder if you have to bring your own pots and pans?

I am guessing that Alex is feeling a little inferior. The bid is already up to $4050.00

MrsGryn   

At least DICK! is doing it right. All proceeds go to a charity "Rock Against Diabetes" and also this:

IMPORTANT

* Air Travel will be provided in full, return coach for all major airports in Continental USA and Canada. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all other destinations worldwide are provided a travel voucher at a maximum of $300.00 USD

** Hotel will be for one person single occupancy at a great hotel of R.A.D.'s choice. Any extra occupants, upgrades and all incidentals are at the responsibility of the winner

Hey, Cheapass Tool Alex! This is how you do a charity auction. You don't make her pay for the dinner, too.

mewmom30   

Dick Donato!!!

The bid is already up to $4050.00

Bid is now $4949.00 with almost 8 days left. This should be fun to track. Way to go DICK! and what a great cause.

Beehoppy   

Dick has outclassed someone I had deemed droolworthy.

*head spins*

I hope Sheila gets out in time to bid on the next dinner with Alex and foreplays all over him.

lap4423   

Dick Donato!!!

Bid is now $4949.00 with almost 8 days left. This should be fun to track. Way to go DICK! and what a great cause.

Holy crap! It is up to $7350 with more than 6 days left. As people have said, at least it is going to a noble cause.

Dick Donato!!!

Holy crap! It is up to $7350 with more than 6 days left. As people have said, at least it is going to a noble cause.

I don't care what the cause is. I find it almost impossible to reconcile the fact that the same species which produced Homer, Virgil, Leonardo DaVinci, Shakespeare, etc., is also the same species which produces someone who would spend that much money, no matter the cause, to spend time with ED.