Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

snuggly1   
From Alex's myspace:

On monday night I went to a ranger game for the first time since Leetch night, and I was so excited to be back. I went with a bunch of my family members and we all had a great time. It was really exciting to see that a few people actually recognized me and said hello during intermissions. I apologize that i have no pics to show you from the game but my next set of pics will be my weekend with Daniele from big brother 8.

Ok so the cats out of the bag, and yes I am flying Daniele in from cali, to come to NYC for a fun filled weekend. We have my brothers engagement party on friday night, Saturday night we have a huge Fundraiser to go to at my old High school, where there will be a surprise special guest singer, or singers that I can’t say lol. Sunday I have a nice fun filled day planned in tourist area in NYC, that you will see in the pics lol.

Why, Alex, why? Well now that just ruined everything. *gag*

jacksrtr   

Oh come on. Danielle's a leech and Alex is looking for someone to wash the ick of Amanduh off him. He will get his 3.2 minutes of fame from Danielle and she will be off for bigger and more famous ijits. Plus he's still eye candy.

Edited by smokefan

mewmom30   
From Alex's myspace:

Ok so the cats out of the bag, and yes I am flying Daniele in from cali, to come to NYC for a fun filled weekend. We have my brothers engagement party on friday night, Saturday night we have a huge Fundraiser to go to at my old High school, where there will be a surprise special guest singer, or singers that I can’t say lol. Sunday I have a nice fun filled day planned in tourist area in NYC, that you will see in the pics lol.

Why, Alex, why? Well now that just ruined everything. *gag*

lol, Alex? Not once but twice? Eye candy or not, between that and Danielle I take back all my (useless) votes to get you back in the house.

Shannon   
According to realitybbq, this is an ex-boyfriend of Sheila's

That's the guy with the drinking problem she was telling Adam about last night. She's hoping after her three months away, she'll return to find he's gotten his shit together.

Too funny I think Baller is looking better all the time!

ff174   
Wait - his last name is ColaDONATO?

Yeah, I know.

That's why Grodner cast him. Her loins get all tingly whenever she sees the name "Donato."

snuggly1   

So Alex will pay for airline accommodations for that spoiled, whiney brat, Daniele, but not for me? Pfffft. It's just so frustraaaaating. It's not faaaaaair. This suuuuucks. *kicks Alex to the curb*

uaintjak   

I don't know why you gals got your hopes up. He was on BIG BROTHER, for cryin out loud.

jacksrtr   

WTF??? Some dimwit paid 117 us dollars for a frickin tshirt signed by that ? The dinner auction stated that proceeds go to the 9/11 foundation he set up but no other auctions say that.

Beehoppy   

Damn-if he hadn't turned out to be such a tool-Minxy and I would be in a bidding war.

Good thing he's paying for "security"-I'm sure the place will be mobbed. There's certainly no one more interesting in NYC.

mewmom30   
WTF??? Some dimwit paid 117 us dollars for a frickin tshirt signed by that ? The dinner auction stated that proceeds go to the 9/11 foundation he set up but no other auctions say that.

Maybe he thinks that's the one that will go for big bucks. Sorry, Alex. At last count bids were still at zero.

Minxy   

Shoot, maybe I should auction off "Dinner with Minxy"?! I bet my restaurant choice would be better.

Such disappointment. First Daniele, now this....gah

Roxy61   

Interesting odds and ends about Nat's place of employee The first is a snap of where she works. When I clicked on the picture you get a large photo of it and the sign was painted by Natalie (Link of that below photo). The second is a photo of a barista which obviously has Nat art in there. The third is a YouTube of the owner and his story about the shop. (Lame news guy or what???)

Photo courtesy of Eat Salem Blog

bikinicoffeco.jpg

Close up (Nat signature near lower left on the sign):

http://bp2.blogger.com/_RAJT2WTZql8/Rphifx...ni+coffe+co.JPG

Nat Art to the Left

Photo Courtesy of Lee LaFontaine

moring_BCC.jpg

YouTube

Edited by Roxy61