Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

angelmi   

First thing I see on twitter today is Janelle posting she is happy she declined the new BB challenge because Jackson will be on it, and now seeing other people getting ready to do it and hoping Fessy takes down Jackson in the hall brawl, and they are saying it will be on CBS instead of MTV.   Christmas is doing it too. 

Edited by angelmi

Even sadder now that Shana is saying she was really never pregnant - but had a false-positive test due to the hormones she was taking to lose weight before going into the BB house.  

angelmi   

Just watched Janelles podcast and that was the topic, Todrick is such an idiot bragging about owning a $20 million house, having a you tube showing it off, the list of gifts he wanted which was really just a huge grocery shopping list he wanted his fans to go out and buy him a years supply of cat food. Then on CBB all that talk with Miesha about Renting it out while he was on tour.  Now he is being sued for 2 months of back rent $60,000.  Janelle and Mccraw ripped him a new one for that.  Then they gave the spoilers for the Challenge All Stars, said Tiffany was voted out first, Xavier second, and the cook from the Cook out second,  Said Alyessa and Derek X and David are still there from BB.  Tyson from Survivor us who they are rooting to win.  

angelmi   

I read Alyssa and David from BB are gone on the Challenge now, Is this one on Paramount, I just read about it?  Tyler’s Angela still going strong, Tyson from Survivor still who they want to win. 

angelmi   

I just read that Survivor stars Danny McCray, and Sarah Lacina won The Challenge spin off show beating all the ex BB players.  

MrsGryn   
On 5/13/2022 at 1:38 PM, elizabethann said:

I'd be interested in seeing the pre-nup.

"Glitter is the sole province of Mr. Grande and in the event of the dissolution of the marriage, all 2,465 oak barrels of said glitter will be retained by Mr. Grande. Also, Frankie is the only one who can leach off his sister."