Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

angelmi   

First thing I see on twitter today is Janelle posting she is happy she declined the new BB challenge because Jackson will be on it, and now seeing other people getting ready to do it and hoping Fessy takes down Jackson in the hall brawl, and they are saying it will be on CBS instead of MTV.   Christmas is doing it too. 

Edited by angelmi

Even sadder now that Shana is saying she was really never pregnant - but had a false-positive test due to the hormones she was taking to lose weight before going into the BB house.  

MrsGryn   
On 5/13/2022 at 1:38 PM, elizabethann said:

I'd be interested in seeing the pre-nup.

"Glitter is the sole province of Mr. Grande and in the event of the dissolution of the marriage, all 2,465 oak barrels of said glitter will be retained by Mr. Grande. Also, Frankie is the only one who can leach off his sister."

Magpie   

The word on the street is Derek X and Claire from BB 23 will be on Amazing Race 34. I'm not familiar with this source, but Claire (and her mom) both follow them on Instagram, as does Ricard from Survivor, so I'm inclined to believe this is true.

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 6.31.28 PM.png

Magpie   

I think it's OK to announce in this thread which contestants from BB will be on the show, but then any further discussion of the show itself needs to be in the General Reality Shows section.

As always, such discussion is subject to our spoiler rule (no spoilers till after a show airs on the East Coast), so comments revealing pre-season spoilers about who has already been eliminated will be removed.