Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

angelmi   

Evel Dick just posted Kathy (stuck in honey)'s post, she had a stroke and could not walk, or talk and was home alone, started praying and God send her help and she got to the hospital in time and now on the mend.   That is always my fear living alone, but my dad could not be saved even with a wife in the house.  I just don't want to be found days later.   Also Evel posted that he met Norm McDonald once and he told him that he loved Big Brother, so sad he died today, 61 way too young. 

angelmi   

So sad that Banana from Challenge and Morgan from BBOTT are breaking up, said they had been together 2 years, she posted last year that they married on the beach in Florida but now they are saying they were not married.   He cheated on her and someone sent her the information online.

So happy for Dani and Dom having a second baby.  So that makes 2 for Jeff/Jordan, 2 for Rachel/Brendon, 2 for Jessica/Cody and one for Nicole F/Victor for our BB babies.  Better then any dating show.