Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

Bayleigh's mom seems to be such a classy woman, she's got to be perpetually cringing with what her daughter has been doing with her life. 

LOL! I post at a TV board.... and they all keep saying what a cute and darling couple Bayleigh and Swaggy are. If they only knew!

zclue   

Dan Gheesling tweeted a picture of PeePaw today. He's keeping busy at 87 years young and says he wants CBS to know he's ready to play again. 

tlh9   

Wait a minute..... I could *swear* I remember something a couple years ago about him passing.

Either that or I mixed him up with Rudy from Survivor.  But seriously I thought I remembered Dan and BB saying Jerry had passed away.

Good to see that he's still here!

MrsGryn   

What are the chances he falls into the trench while walking backward looking at a plane?

15 hours ago, tlh9 said:

Wait a minute..... I could *swear* I remember something a couple years ago about him passing.

Either that or I mixed him up with Rudy from Survivor.  But seriously I thought I remembered Dan and BB saying Jerry had passed away.

Good to see that he's still here!

Jerry was diagnosed with throat cancer very soon after leaving the BB house, but he appears to have beaten that - yay, PeePaw!

Also of note - Britney Haynes fired up her Twitter account last night after a 4 year absence.  Looking forward to her commentary on the All-Star season!

tlh9   

That's it!!  that's what I was thinking of, I'm sure.  Happy that he beat that.  I'm happy when anyone beats any kind of cancer -- a victory against that awful disease is a victory for all of us, I feel like.

Also, while I really wish Brittany was on BB this year, I too will be looking forward to her commentary!  I wish she would post like a video DR every day or something.....

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

The HGs this season have been told not to talk about Danielle Murphy's mental illnesses and not to make fun Ian's condition too.  So every time they do we get star, Ian has a lot to say about her since she threatened to cut off his balls.

Britney was so funny on the BB rewind this week, and she has a twitter of a puppet show with all the HG cut outs and all of them have thought bubbles of Janelle since they all talk about her constantly.  IT is really funny. 

Edited by angelmi