Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

Okay, I remember James.... still don't remember her. And after reading the article Magpie posted, I don't remember any of the other names mentioned in it either. So either they were too boring or not repugnant enough to stick in my mind. So good on them? 

uaintjak   

I don’t remember the Survivor dude at all.  Meg I remember because she was one of the worst BB players of all time.  Every time her alliance would start to get a clue, she would derail it with her idiotic take on things and she was never right.  She was nice though.

Magpie   

I could have happily lived the rest of my life without hearing about Rachel's ovulation cycle.

uaintjak   

Someone please remind me of the horrible name she chose for her first baby, and then beat me in the face with a shovel until I forget again.

krb428   

Okay, that? ^^ Is hilarious!

And ew, I feel dirtier than when I opened this thread for having clicked that link. I wish, I wish they'd just. go. away. How on earth are they popular?

angelmi   

That is what I was coming to say too,  granted her win for 30 days on CBB was not that great but she was 

getting her own show this summer without her sisters.  She also has a young son,  I can’t believe all these moms are doing things that could cost them their lives like the Glee star losing her life and almost her son’s. 

Edited by angelmi

Bayleigh and possibly Swaggy will be on the new episode of Say Yes to the Dress tonight. Most grooms wouldn't be there, but this is Swaggy, so it's probably a given he wouldn't pass up some TV famewhoring. Starts in 15 minutes, EST, on TLC. 

ETA... if you want to see something super douchey, look up his Instagram. 

Edited by nixiechick

Okay.... are Bayleigh and Swaggy pulling a wedding scam? There's no sign of a wedding on either of their Instagrams.... but Bayleigh apparently had a bridal shower last August that was on her page. And according to this, they actually got married in Missouri in Feb of 2019. I have no idea when the SYTTD was filmed, but I doubt it was before February or even August of 2019.

Magpie   

They claim they got married in 2019 but it wasn't an "official" ceremony (read: dog and pony show), so they were going to get married again in 2020. I guess they were waiting for someone to offer to pick up the tab.

It does have more than a whiff of "scam" about it, since the current stories about the SYTTD appearance are failing to mention the fact that they are already married. 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/04/chris-swaggy-c-williams-bayleigh-dayton-married/