Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

I'm seriously beginning to think Musk is losing his mind. He wouldn't be the first smart billionaire to do so. I also just read a story on Yahoo! saying that there's no way they were legally allowed to name their kid whatever hieroglyphics nonsense they say is his name. Symbols and numbers aren't allowed. Want to call him that, fine, but it's not a legal name. 

angelmi   

Anybody watch Swaggy, Baylie, Fessy, Kaycee and cry baby Josh on the Challenge?  I only watch when BB people are on, hoping Fess or Kaycee win.  swaggy is such a loser but bragging on Twitter that he just paid off their house and people says he must have won, also gave Baylie a big birthday party with a bunch of money on the hotel room bed.  Others on twitter said he is a stock broker.  Josh has cried as much on this show as he did BB and Swaggy still can’t swim.  

I was at my sister's house today to see her 2 litters of foster kittens and she had it on. I didn't actually watch it, but I caught a glimpse of Swaggy and Baylie, I missed all the rest, before I left her room where the 3 new foster kittens are and went into the actual foster room she has set up and saw the 2 kittens she's had for a few weeks now. I don't think I've ever watched the Challenge, but no way would any of them be better than kittens. 

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Fessy and Kaycee are really good at the comps, these comps are tougher then Survivor and BB.  Check Twitter this Morning and see that Dee made a racist comment towards Swaggy and Baylie and The Challenge has cut her off, the show will finish.  Turn on the E channel and it is on the banner there too.  They are really getting out there from our little show.

Edited by angelmi

Magpie   

I'm hoping that disqualifies Booger from ever being in the BB house again, but you know, I'd think that about racists as well, so who knows. 

AVorlon   

What I'm curious about, and maybe I missed it, is why this is coming up right now. Are they trying to cast a new season of TAR, or is this something that's years old? 

The next court date is next month so it might have popped up somewhere where someone saw it. I can't believe it's been going on for like 2 years and this is the first we've heard. 

Drugs do crazy things to people - especially those who lacked any sort of self-control when they were sober.  How terrifying for Will and his family.  Hope Boogie is sentenced to a drug treatment/dual-diagnosis program.  He's needed help for years.  

uaintjak   

Hopefully his genital wart medicine is allowed in rehab

angelmi   

Morgan who won BBOTT just married Johnny Bananas from the Challenge. They look cute together.  Jimmy Fallon talks about him all the time.  

AVorlon   

Good for them, I suppose. Morgan was never a favorite of mine, and BBOTT was probably the least watched version of BB, since it wasn't even on television. 

The cool people would hang out in the backyard every night,  while Morgan and "The Barbies"  would camp out in the HOH room and practice social distancing before that was even a thing.   

angelmi   

I loved BBOTT, I did feel like I was the only one just like BB celebrity too.  So glad Josh lost last night on the Challenge and loved when JJ called the cry baby.  I can’t believe Bayleigh was able to beat the girl that has won several other times.  Still hoping Fessy wins.  He was talking about Hayleigh last night and on his tweets, so glad they are still together.