Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

Magpie   
17 hours ago, AVorlon said:

She has also come out as being parasexual. I don't know how that is different from bisexual, but in any case I found her attractive during her season.  I also thought Asian James was a nice guy, so what do I know?

It's pansexual, not parasexual. I'm no expert on all the current terminology, but I know it means one is attracted to all (not just binary) genders.

Anyway, I still don't remember her.

Magpie   

Ha, that's a good thread, and vastly more entertaining than Natalie was. 

tlh9   

Parasexual?  The fuck??

"Medical Definition of parasexual. : relating to or being reproduction that results in recombination of genes from different individuals but does not involve meiosis and formation of a zygote by fertilization as in sexual reproduction the parasexual cycle in some fungi."

So she's a fungi?

Magpie   
2 hours ago, tlh9 said:

Parasexual?  The fuck??

"Medical Definition of parasexual. : relating to or being reproduction that results in recombination of genes from different individuals but does not involve meiosis and formation of a zygote by fertilization as in sexual reproduction the parasexual cycle in some fungi."

So she's a fungi?

No; as noted previously, the correct word is pansexual. 

AVorlon   

Heh, sorry to cause confusion by misspelling  pansexual. I definitely remember Natalie from her season, and I  would seek her out when I was watching the live feeds. Asian James was a fun guy (fungi) during that season, and was prone to playing pranks on everyone. I don't know how he went from that to harassing Natalie in real life.   

uaintjak   

I'm not too invested, but from the article, it seems like James tweeted that he had told her she might be gay and maybe that's why their relationship didn't work, and she freaked out back.  I mean, both of them were on Big Brother, so they're probably both fucking nuts.

tlh9   

Oops, sorry @Magpie, somehow I totally missed your original clarification until you pointed out it was there!

@AVorlon i got more confused when google told me that "parasexual" is an actual thing, ha!

gforce   

OGG, I made that thread and even reading through it now I can't remember her.

MrsGryn   

Better than Elon Musk's kid's name. That one is like a cat walked across the keyboard.