Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

Posted (edited)

Is anyone else watching The Challenge on MTV?  BB alums have been contestants for a while, but this year Season 20 is well represented.  Our faves Fessy, Swaggy and fiance Bayleigh, and the winner, Kaycee.  Also, Jay from Survivor, and Jen Lee from TAR.  

Edited by elizabethann

Magpie   
27 minutes ago, elizabethann said:

Is anyone else watching The Challenge on MTV?  BB alums have been contestants for a while, but this year Season 20 is well represented.  Our faves Fessy, Swaggy and fiance Bayleigh, and the winner, Jenn.  

Do you mean Kaycee?

AVorlon   

I only watched one season,  and that was because Victor and Natalie from BB were on it.  This season has BB folks that I didn't like in the first place, so a hard NO on that. I've seen enough of Bayleigh  already, thank you very much.  

MrsGryn   

Hollywood Reporter as an article out about the state of upcoming TV programming:

A Puzzle Without All the Pieces

Relevant to us: 

CBS scripted originals have historically repeated well and, per sources, the network will lean on those to ride out the summer. The network will be without new seasons of Big Brother and Love Island, neither of which had been shot before the world stopped. Fortunately, it does have a full season of globe-trotting unscripted series The Amazing Race ready to go.

I am assuming this means BB will be pushed back to a Fall event rather than Summer.

Magpie   

I wish they'd air one of the old seasons this summer (I'd vote for S3 or S6). Seeing some "classic" BB again could be fun!

AVorlon   

Yeah, but the problem is that you can already watch the old seasons right now. I'm  not sure about a fall season either, but if this continues and they don't have the scripted shows already filmed and ready to go,  maybe then we get the first fall season of BB.   

Magpie   

You can watch the old seasons if you have All Access, but many of us do not and don't want to pay to watch them. 

AVorlon   

I always liked Natalie and James as a couple, but apparently that went bad in a big way.

From Big Brother wiki, 

"On April 27th, 2017 Natalie filed legal action against fellow houseguest and former boyfriend James Huling for making troll accounts against her, releasing private photos of her, and posting false information about her on social media." 

She has also come out as being parasexual. I don't know how that is different from bisexual, but in any case I found her attractive during her season.  I also thought Asian James was a nice guy, so what do I know?

Why do I vaguely remember reading he was an ass to another woman he had been dating? I swear this isn't the first time we've heard this kind of thing about him. 

Magpie   

I think he had a rap sheet involving a restraining order, but I can't swear to that. I don't think I ever cared enough to research it. 

ETA: I have no memory of Natalie, other than there seems to be one every other season. 

11 hours ago, Magpie said:

....ETA: I have no memory of Natalie, other than there seems to be one every other season. 

I imagine she looked and acted much like Jessica of "Cody and Jessica".....because that's who I picture when I recall the woman with James.  Or I'm just so SLOWOLD that our beloved hammies are morphing into each other.