Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

tlh9   

That's probably why they added Kevin's name to it -- I think he had more "fans" than the other two, definitely, plus the whole "guy with wife & seven kids has cancer" angle.

I can't even begin to imagine who would be a "fan" of Swaggy or Bayleaf in particular. At least Fessie wasn't a *total* ass, but did nothing much to attract "fans". Although I still remember laughing about his realization of how stupid he was. But that's not being a "fan".  

On 2/7/2019 at 1:55 PM, JunkTV said:

Oh yeah just in case anyone wants to purchase a gift for Scammy and his sidekick they have a registry on Target for things they need.  

I couldn't resist.  https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=8a390b73adb943619f044444b46b2ae3&type=GENERIC&occasionType=HOUSEWARMING

It's for a housewarming.  Ultra strong toilet paper.  'Nuff said.

tlh9   

ha!  oh my.  

Who puts toilet paper & hand lotion on their gift registry??  Geezus.

Someone should get them condoms to discourage (further?) reproduction...

If you really want to fall down the Scammy rabbit hole start at the bottom of page 50 and go from there. I spent hours clicking links and reading crap yesterday. It's just so obvious how completely stupid he was in trying to claim this was A) donating to Kevin, B) a sponsored event, and C) a success. At this point, I'm going to have to start blaming Bayleigh's parents too for being complicit in forking over money to this scam and to him. 

JunkTV   
17 hours ago, nixiechick said:

I might have listened to this amazing smackdown  yesterday in its full glory. This one really needs the popcorn! I'm not sure who the guy who made the YouTube is or what Swaggy did to him, but the Swaggy hate is strong with him. He has all sorts of BB videos. 

Seems that the hate started when Bailey was in the jury house and Swaggy was announcing to the world that she was pregnant not sure if he announced the miscarriage too because once Swaggy was off the show I didn't care.  Hehad a discussion about how Swaggy shouldn't have posted their personal stuff while Bay was in the house.  Kevin was one of the first BB Alum to appear on his live stream and so he has a soft spot for Kevin.  When the basketball game became a fundraiser for Kevin, Metro Dee flew to Florida to attend and Swaggy refuse to let him inside the venue.  So this guy filmed from outside.  I'm really sad I know all of this. 

Also, Metro Dee has applied for BB and hasn't gotten on the show yet.  I hope he makes it for Season 21.

angelmi   

Bayleigh attacks Fessie and then deletes.  I can't believe there are still 3 couples from last summer.  Haileigh, Fessie/Bay, Swag/Tyler and Angela are also still together.  I think BB has a better relationship created status then Bachelor does. Jeff and Jordan just made the news with their 10 years together and 2 babies,  Rachel/Brendon, Danielle and her guy both have a baby together, and Cody/Jessie are due. 

tlh9   

I know, it's really pretty weird how many people have found long-term relationships and even marriage on BB... and like you say better than the shows where that's actually the point!  ha!

All that with Swaggy et al was actually pretty delicious... in a perverse kinda way.  It's fascinating just how much of a turd he really is -- and BayLeaf proved she's just a mean, ugly, nasty bitch -- like I always thought she was.  Ugly as a human being, that is -- on the inside.