Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

There should be a running total on the home page, right?  More details which I read on TMZ.....apparently her baby daddy got a new girlfriend and Christmas wasn't happy (is any woman when she's 8 months pregnant?).  She threw a coffee cup at the new girlfriend and apparently hit/damaged her vehicle.  Homewrecker!  HOOR!  Allegedly, these were all words screamed at the new girlfriend before the coffee cup was launched.  

Edited by copssister

AVorlon   

Where is the felony in all of this? I would think that damaging someone's vehicle would be more like criminal mischief or something. 

I had to look up Christmas for this, and I never realized that she was tiny. 5'3".  She always seemed much bigger to me for some reason. 

Edited by AVorlon

Well, here's the felony!  Apparently, tossing the iced coffee (not coffee cup, TMZ) wasn't the issue.  It was that Christmas (while pregnant) intentionally slammed her Mercedes SUV into new girlfriend's Honda....repeatedly.  

AVorlon   

Ah, so in Florida, criminal mischief that costs more than 1,000 dollars to fix is a felony.  No wonder they have 1.5 million felons who were just given the right to vote again. 

I'm thinking she pays for damages and court costs, and maybe picks up trash along the roadside. No need to clog up the prison system  if you don't have to.  (BTW, my best friend from high school runs a prison in Florida).  Nowhere near Tampa, though.

Edited by AVorlon

uaintjak   

I mean, I'm not going to lie, I'd rather see Adam and Matty pimping their meth than SmeggyC pimping his brand of bullshit.

How many do we have?  We have Season 2 knife guy, we have season 5 Drew who like, attacked his gay lover or something (I'm too hazy to remember and to lazy to look it up).  Janelle, whose season WAS THE BEST EVER EXCEPT THE END had her shoplifting thing, but that was pre-BB so does she still count?  We got this Christmas bitch.  We have, ugh, Booger, for like 20 different things and that isn't even counting his Uncle Jerry thing which isn't illegal but is illegally gross.  We got MethAdam and MethMatty.  Oh, and that one crazy bitch, um, Amber from season I don't know.  Who else.

Edited by uaintjak