Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

tlh9   

Aw, crap.  Me too, Mockingbird.  Fuck cancer, indeed.  I even hate the fucking *word*.  

I wonder what type he has?  That of course has a lot to do with the prognosis... some are more easily and successfully treated and permanently overcome than others.  Or at least long-term overcome... sometime the creepy fuck comes back years later.

fuck cancer.

uaintjak   

I feel for the guy, that's got to be rough.  I also think the hashtags are obnoxious as fuck.

tlh9   

the whole "fuck cancer" is a thing...you can even get a t-shirt.  the others, yeah, it's annoying when people express themselves via hash tags.

gforce   

They’re not quite so stupid that they don’t realize that they’re stupid, so that’s... encouraging, I guess?

tlh9   

oh my god.  blech.  at first I thought "What does he do with a woman?" then read further and was like, "Oh."  

Perhaps either Daniel or Mike secretly wants to end the marriage, and so invited Frankie in...

May not be a merry holiday season for Christmas this year.  Third degree felony - FELON!  Incident happened on August 18th - when she was 8 months pregnant.  Oooo - those hormones!

I just found more.....on August 20th, someone named Samantha Morse was granted a restraining order where Christmas was ordered to stay away from Cigar City CrossFit.  Her baby daddy owns that facility.  

Edited by copssister
to add info on the restraining order

uaintjak   

So she goes after her boyfriend's girlfriend, calling her a "homewrecking little slut", but not the boyfriend?  Pathetic.  Bitches be crazy.