Tsylyst

Hamster Headlines and Past BB Seasons

tlh9   

I used to know of this old guy who's name was "Loyal".  And he would've been an old guy a long time ago.  I also knew of one named "Ponder", but I think that was a nick-name.  

Then my Grandpa and his twin brother were legally named "Billie" and "Bobby".  No William or Robert or even Bill or Bob.

MrsGryn   

I feel like that entire article was paid advertising for all the companies involved in the wedding. Still, happy for them as they seem very happy with each other. And the tidbit about Robyn Kass officiating was kind of sweet.

I'll give it to them they basically listed all the companies that gave them discounted stuff for naming dropping. We all know celebs, even D list celebs, get shit for free all time. Being photographed in an outfit or pimping it on their social media accounts, but they don't tend to be quite so right out there with it. So props to them for just down right listing them all. I'm not in love with her dress, but her flowers are absolutely gorgeous. And of course Cody's favorite restaurant is Texas Road House! LOL! Although, I have to admit, I'll never pass up a chance to eat there, just for their rolls and cinnamon sugar butter alone.