Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 9 - HOH: Michael

Sophy   

7:45pm HT

Feeds back - Michael has HOH key around his neck. Zingbot has not visited yet.

Edited by Sophy

JunkTV   

Good morning. 9:55 am BBT

I turn on the feeds hoping to catch some pre-nomination discussions. What I get is a showering Alyssa with Brit hanging out on the bathroom sofa and a sleeping Turner. I do think Terrance is in the DR. 

From what I've read, Mike's bland  (leaving that because it is bland) / plan is to put up Alyssa and Terrance with Turner going up if one comes down. 

Alert - back to the live action. A body moved but it is cover and I only see the foot. Someone is still alive in the BB house.

1:07 HT

Apparently we have reached the time in the season when the HGs are allowed to sleep during the day because I turned on the live feeds and it's four cams of sleeping hammies. 

Maybe Zingbot showed up very late last night? 

Magpie   

Feeds are back, and Alyssa and Terrance are on the mac. Terrance is big mad about it, and indicates he's going to turn the jury against Michael and Brittany. 

Sophy   

10am HT

Veto pick - all Hamsters playing except Turner, who is hosting. Strangely enough, Terrance got Houseguest Choice, and he chose Taylor to play for him instead of Turner.

Turner and Taylor had a convo in the car room, where he "apologized" to her and told her "he's got her" (even tho he wanted her gone over Kyle). Whatevs. Now everyone talking about how strange it is that Terrance picked Taylor, and what he's saying to her. They end convo with a hug - Sophy thinks both of them are bs'ing each other.

Edited by Sophy

Tsylyst   

3:51 p.m. HT

Feeds have been on pets for more than four hours. Must be a Veto comp where they compete individually if it's taking this long. Or "destroy the house" -- that usually takes a while.

Magpie   

Feeds just came back, and Michael is wearing the Veto necklace. I think this is win #6 for the Veto King! 

EDIT: Confirmed win #6, and with that, Michael has beaten Janelle's record for Veto wins in a single season. 

Sophy   

12:15PM HT

Veto was not used - Terrance and Alyssa remain on the block. 

Terrance and Monte - who previously declared no one could win against Michael and he needed to be backdoored - are now proposing a final 3 with Monte, Terrance, and Michael (to Michael) to go against a supposed "girls alliance." They am so dumb.