Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps, Week 5 - HOH: Michael

Tsylyst   

Wherein Muffingate continues...

ETA: The live show ended without the HOH comp even starting.

CycleRob   

8:58 PM HT

Feeds back!

Michael is HOH. He's wearing the key around his neck. Much celebration. Michael said he was prepared to be a Have Not this week.

CycleRob   

9:05 PM HT

Michael and Brittany sneak into a room to celebrate. Hugs. Sounds like the HOH comp might have been that one where you had to run across the balance beams, the one that Sarah Breath won last year.

Michael confers with his festie bestie: he doesn't want to put up Alyssa/Indy, especially because he thinks he can work with them and he also doesn't want Taylor to be on the block again. He mentions Daniel and Terrance. Terrance is a vote for Monte and Joseph, according to Michael.

Brittany is so giddy with delight that she's spared from being a Have Not for another week. She and Michael hug again. "We can relax!" they tell each other. "All week, we can just relax."

Michael said Daniel lost HOH by four seconds.

Taylor joins them. More celebration! Taylor beauteously bounces up and down. Michael lays out his plan for the week: backdoor Daniel. As pawns, either Turner/Jasmine or "the boys"--Monte, Joseph, Terrance. He tells Taylor she won't be going on the block. She rejoices... with great beauty, of course. 

CycleRob   

9:15 PM HT

In the kitchen, much chatter and excitement. Skippy cleverly serves up a shot of Jasmine with a muffin in front of her.

Daniel sitting at the table with a few others, sulking. O woe! O lost! His Lady Unfair so cruelly banished from the kingdom, back out into the cold world of the pleebs. What an unjust fate the BB OGGs have handed him! How could these house losers not understand that he and Nicole were meant to be the F2? It was their rightful destiny, and now the unwashed masses have spoiled everything!

HOH rehash continues in the kitchen. Daniel continues to sulk. CR continues to cackle with delight. 

Monte and Kyle chatting alone in a room. Manly speculation of what Michael will do. Kyle says he's down with whatever Michael wants to do, and Monte says he's down too "but"... They realize they may see the block this week as pawns. 

CycleRob   
Posted (edited)

9:30 PM HT

Michael chats with Kyle about his thoughts for the week. Kyle says he's good with whatever Michael wants to do, but then tries to shift the target off Daniel a bit because he's afraid that if he, Kyle, is on the block with Daniel, people will perceive Daniel as isolated and not a threat, and they might take the opportunity to vote him, Kyle, out instead. He says he knows the chances of that happening are probably remote, but... He seems to be hinting at a Turner/Jasmine nomination and just booting Jasmine this week.

Michael says he wants to talk to people and see where their heads are at before he makes any final decisions.

Meanwhile, Daniel continues to pout in the shower. Alas and forsooth, there is no justice in this BB world! He is a man alone, an island onto himself. He will speak to the BB OGGs and perhaps they can guide him as to his next move. He busily scrubs the stink of the clowns off of his tattooed and embittered flesh.

"Damn!" he mumbles and shakes his head. He frowns when he hears the frivolity and gaiety happening out in the kitchen. This, too, an injustice! This, too, a stab of mocking pain at his lacerated heart!

Edited by CycleRob

Drive By Review. 

Terence and Brittany are cleaning up the kitchen, which includes regular Dr. Pepper and something Welch's, while Monte and Joseph talk to Alyssa and Inga about... cleaning.

Joseph is eating Saltine Cracker, and I for one would not kick him out of bed for that.

Turner and Michael zip off to one of the bedrooms that I didn't recognize to discuss Bestie Nominees.   The wine kept me from figuring out who was the possible choice.

Back at the Dining Table, Inga is counting something, in either Portuguese or English, but the Audio holds on some male speakers babbling.

And now we're at Puppy and Birdie Vision for the last few minutes.     About half of OF the cast I didn't see at all.  Daniel, Jasmine, Kyle, Puppy is awake! ,... never mind.

Back again.  Turner, wearing Marron Sweatshirt, Fingernails and headband, is at the Dining table eating something that is better with Ranch dressing.

PervCam spys on Indy putting away clothes in her bedroom.

Michael also at the table, in his usual Blue T shirt, but not speaking.    General overlapping conversations, but everyone seems in a happy mood.  

Alert!  Michael is stretching.  Repeat.  Michael is stretching.  

Bethany Joseph, Monte, Jasmine, Kyle and Michael at the Dining Table, while Turner is eating on the Island.  PUPPY Cam

In the Work Room are Taylor and Terence laughing it up, dressed all in black.  Alyssa is riding the Cycle, and crossing her arms.   The first non-happy looking Hamster.  The other two leave, but we hold on Alyssa.  She's yawning, but I forgot to note above that she had a Red Bull in front of her earlier.    2216 in Los Angeles here, and still warm.

She's still cycling.  She's still crossing her arm.   In the background though is a lot of hollering.  Looks like some people ARE happy about the win.

Alyssa has uncrossed her arms.  Repeat.  Alyssa has uncrossed her arms.   She is now holding the handlebars.     I'm sure you'll see this on the show on Sunday.

JunkTV   

Rise and shine. The hamsters are up. Michael up in the HOH . Walking dead hammie (Daniel) in the kitchen getting his morning java going so he can sit around and bitch all day about how much he hates the game and how unfair it is. Sleeping beauty has ignored the wake up call as she is dreaming of her knight who is nowhere to be seen at this point.

JunkTV   

Michael has been conducting his interviews for the last couple of hours. His current plan is to put up the guys (Monte, Joseph, Terrence). Michael and Kyle do not want to send Daniel home this week because Daniel is alone. Taylor volunteers but doesn't want to call it volunteering to go on the block if she has to.. Her nine lives will expire at some point so girl needs to be careful. 

Everyone loves Michael and he has a house full of best friends. I'm sure on Thursday night Michael will be history and there will be a new Queen / King of the house. 

The only person that Michael seems to give extra info and more game play info to is Kyle. 

Muffingate continues.

JunkTV   
Posted (edited)

Good morning in hamster land. Currently it is 6:15 am HT and Kyle gets up.  Someone is sitting at the kitchen isle and it may be Kyle but the lights are off. 

Veto day. So many options and no plans can be made until veto is played. Last night Terrance was willing to throw veto so they could stay on the block and Monte could go. There has never been a season when so many are willing to put themselves on the block. 

Edited by JunkTV

Sophy   
Posted (edited)

9:20am HT

Hammies were awakened earlier than usual today for POV pick. It sounds like Jasmine and Turner where chosen to play with Michael, Brit, Monte, Terrance, and Joseph. Taylor will host. Indy, Taylor, and Alyssa were not chosen and Indy is disappointed not to win a trip to Hawaii. 

Edited by Sophy

Sophy   
Posted (edited)

12:30pm HT

Not much going on in the house except waiting for POV. Taylor is hosting and has been called to the DR so it should be soon.

Earlier Kyle had a cryfest in the HOH. He was updating us on his strategy and game play and who he trusts or not, and then broke down in tears while talking to the cameras about how harrrrrdd this game is and how tired he is (he can't get any sleep in his room because of Terrance's snoring - heh). He may "move to the HN room and sleep on a damn pool floatie" to get away from the snoring and get some sleep. He saw pic of Michael and Hayden and wished he could find a love like that and said Alyssa's name wistfully with a dollop of whine. Then he did some weird dancing and recited a motivational speech to get his mind back in the game. It was ... different.

ETA: Taylor out of DR and Indy called in, so not POV time yet, false alarm.

Edited by Sophy

Tuned in and am surprised to see feeds!

Michael, KKKyle, and Brittany are chatting about the non-leftovers.  Michael says that Daniel thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else in the game.

As if on cue, Skippy jumps to Daniel and Terrence talking game in another room.  "I didn't come here to teach everyone else the game," Daniel moans to Terrence.  "They just don't know what they're doing."

Dude... They sent your two greatest allies home for the last two weeks, and they convinced YOU to make sure one of them was put on the block!  

Then Skippy jumps back to the other three who are hoping that they can make Monte and Joseph so comfy that they don't bother trying to compete for HoH.

There must be something in the air of the HoH room!  Why isn't it called "airrogance"?

Michael, KKKyle, and Brittany think that Indy wants to get rid of Daniel.

So I need to jump over to the bathroom where Indy and Alyssa are primping.  Taylor is sitting there, saying nothing, eating grapes, looking perfect.

Oh hell... KKKyle is following me.  Joseph shows up and surprises them somehow.

Alyssa tries to twerk to get someone to pay attention to her.  Taylor giggles.  I'm going to assume it's at Alyssa's ridiculous attempt at twerking rather than the fact that Joseph surprised KKKyle.

KKKyle must be making his rounds.  Now he's in the bedroom with Terrence and Daniel.  They don't have much to say.  KKKyle heads off to the Tiki room.

Taylor appears and offers them fresh fruit.  What a jerk!  They say it's not fresh.

Oh geez... Now Skippy sends me to schmoopycakes with Alyssa and KKKyle.

I can't believe that Alyssa spent all that time primping and didn't bother to clean the bottom of her feet.  They're so dirty!

Enough of them.  I'm following Taylor, who is laughing with Brittany over Daniel's refusal of her fruit.  Joseph says that they think that it would be good to get Daniel out, and Taylor agrees.  They're trying to figure out what Jasmean would do if she won PoV.