Tsylyst

There's No Business Like Show Biz

AVorlon   

Oh no, now it's Louis CK.  I love that guy, and I would hate to see his career end. Apparently he has "issues", and likes to masturbate in front of women. 

If they want to consent to that it's okay, but otherwise it's just  indecent exposure at best  .Like Elaine companied on Seinfeld,  "he took it out". 

MrsGryn   

Some of the accounts I read make it sound like he was assuming it was somehow enticing to the women. Also he called one lady to apologize for shoving her or something, but called the wrong one. So...yeah.

uaintjak   

What I don't get is why they stuck around for it.  If my boss whipped his dick out and started spanking it, I'd be like "Thank you but no thank you" and leave.  I've also had my package grabbed and it was like "Nope" (well except for once when it was like "Ok" but just the once.  Maybe twice.)

Anyway, sorry if this comes off as sexist or whatever, but in some of these cases I don't see what all the hubbub is about.  Like yes, totally inappropriate, but unless you were a child, move on dot org.

AVorlon   

There are a lot of different stories to tell. I got fired once for standing up to my boss, who was sexually harassing a female co-worker that I was interested in. He went out of his way to try to get rid of me, and after that worked, it was open season on my co-worker, and I still feel bad for not being able to protect her.