Magpie

Project Runway

Honestly, the last time I recall gowns was when Kentaro was on the show.....and then the Juniors version before that.  I do love a gown challenge!

Is it wrong that I kinda like the Overstock.com/Wayfair.com tents they're using on Trading Spaces?  I'm always finding something that catches my eye!  In all my seasons of watching Project Runway, I have never searched out an accessory from their wall nor purchased hair/makeup products from what they've shown.  

Updated to add:  Guess this news answers my question about Juniors.....seems Lifetime released all obligations toward Runway as well as any of the Runway spin-offs back in January.   While it's not a guarantee that Bravo will green light new editions, at least they have the rights to do so in the future. 

Edited by copssister
Update

MrsGryn   
7 hours ago, copssister said:

.  None of the snippy commentary back and forth between contestants -

Hey, that's our whole oeuvre.

uaintjak   

Project Runway is unwatchable for me the past few years.  The expansion to an hour and a half, and the bargain basement accessory walls, and the total favoritism of the judging got to be too much.  Hopefully Bravo can bring it back.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, MrsGryn said:

Hey, that's our whole oeuvre.

Every once in a while, this cold-hearted Grinch requires shows like Project Runway Junior and MasterChef Junior to remind her there's hope for our world.  Palate cleanser, so to say.

Shannon   

The judging is the biggest ruin for me, if you can't be an honest judge, get off the show.  Because no matter how talented you are, lousy judging will slap you in the face.

Nooo!  Tim Gunn is gone?  I feel like there's been a death in the family.  Why couldn't they have moved to Netflix like the Great British Baking Show?  I can't afford Amazon prime.  

uaintjak   

I've always felt PR was circling the drain when it moved to Lifetime, and more or less gave up on it (despite it going on for 11 more seasons, shows what I know) and the judges' often blatant favoritism (especially you, Korrs, and you, Posen) really turned me off, and then the challenges started becoming super gimmicky, and the accessory wall might as well have been the K-Mart brand of the week, and the commercials...dear fucking god, the commercials, half an hour of commercials, and that was just in the show itself, not even talking about the actual commercials.  Alyssa Milano was fucking horrible as a host on All Stars.  So I was kind of hopeful with the move back to Bravo.  Oh well.  I haven't watched in years, so I can't say I'll quit watching, but no Heidi and no Tim means I won't be back either.

Edited by uaintjak

Heidi isn't the nail in the coffin, but no Tim Gunn is devastating to PR.  I'll certainly watch their Amazon show because I'm Tim Gunn's bitch.  As far as PR goes - they should reach out to Christian Siriano to be the new coach in the workroom.