Magpie

Project Runway

Magpie   

OK, by popular demand (actually, yelling by Slae), here's the fashionable PR thread. Make it work!

A few random thoughts from me to get it started: My favorite is Chris, I think Christian is a punk but he looks cute tucked into a tote bag, and Elisa is growing on me. Also, I still don't know who a few of these people are, so I'll assume they're cannon fodder and not worry about it.

uaintjak   

Christian (that's the one with the hair, right? The one that looks like an Anime character?) bugs. Someone needs to slap him. Oh, and bring back the male models. But don't design clothes for them, because all of the clothing sucked. I mean, really. I would have sent mine down the runway wearing a pair of boxer briefs. Let's see Korrs try and criticize THAT!

RCToros   
Christian (that's the one with the hair, right? The one that looks like an Anime character?) bugs. Someone needs to slap him. Oh, and bring back the male models. But don't design clothes for them, because all of the clothing sucked. I mean, really. I would have sent mine down the runway wearing a pair of boxer briefs. Let's see Korrs try and criticize THAT!

Hee! Nina would have called it "editorial and minimalist".

I love to appreciate a fine male specimen but I found most of the male models to be too pretty. Like, they would require more hair and make up time than I would and I find that unattractive.

Yes, Christian must go. He is the pocket-pet version of Santino, ego-wise. I haven't liked anything he has sent down the runway.

Minxy   

Christian needs to be bitch slapped, hard. Twice. Gah he annoys! And Ricky needs to stop crying. Now.

Magpie   

My only consolation during last night's show (when my favorite got auf'd, naturally) was thinking ANIME every time I saw Christian. So thanks. jak!

This thread feels so right, and fits like a glove!

I was sorry to see Chris go, particularly over Ricky who seems to have a permanent spot in the Bottom Two. Chris' outfit probably was worse than Ricky's but at least Chris had better weeks, unlike Ricky.

Christian doesn't bug me at all. What is wrong with me? [Retorical question only, folks!]

Edited by lifeonhold

Christian doesn't bug me at all. What is wrong with me? [Retorical question only, folks!]

He doesn't bother me, either. I did actually like his collection with the 'zoot suit' better than the winning group this week.

uaintjak   

He doesn't bother me, either. I did actually like his collection with the 'zoot suit' better than the winning group this week.

Really? I freakin LOVED the first outfit that came down the runway, the overall thingie. Sigh. Times like that I wish I was a woman. And a supermodel. But without the mess.

hab   

Hi everyone--remember me? I usually hang around during BB and came here to see what everyone is saying about the upcoming Winter version (I think they should just settle the strike in the writers' favor and only show BB in the summer. But what do I know.) Anyway, I'm totally watching Project Runway myself and find that I like most of the designers and will miss Stephen and his sense of humor. I never really got Jack, and while I'm sorry he was suffering, wasn't unhappy that he had to leave. And glad that Chris got to come back. The only designer I don't really like is Victorya and I expect that she'll be around a while since she does appear to have talent. Sure, Ricky is a cry baby but he's put out a couple of good things. Elisa, while she's probably a cool chick in person, really bugs me for this type of competition. I think her lack of sewing machince abilities will eventually get her auf'd. I'm most impressed by Kevin (Mr. Yes-I'm-the-only-straight-guy-here) and Jillian. Rami doesn't really seem to need this contest even though he's done good work so far. Kit & Sweet P have impressed from time to time (Kit seems to have more talent so I expect her to last a while.) My call for final 4--Kevin, Victorya, Christian and Kit. And I have nothing to base that on except they seem to know what they're doing and putting out interesting stuff. I'm afraid of Elisa making it because Lord knows what she'd put in the final runway show. But I"m no fashion expert--I'm still wearing 10 year old clothes LOL.

Shannon   

I love PR but usually hate who wins...I'm still bruised at Nick being booted and that was how many seasons ago? Booted twice, wasn't he? I couldn't wait for Santino to go, but alas, now I miss him, as I watch the show I keep waiting to hear...Where's Andrae??? but Santino's version. I didn't watch after Chris got cut, did he come back? Woot! All I've caught since then are reruns, or has it only been reruns since Chris was out? I'm easily bored, they lose me when they don't show new shows each week.

There has been one episode since Chris was cut ... and Chris came back!

Since then there's been nothing but reruns, which seems to be shoddy scheduling. I guess the networks want to wait until after the holidays, but this is such a big gap in the schedule that it should have been managed better.