Tsylyst

BB24 House Analysis and Discussion

Posted (edited)

In the spirit of "Twitter LIES".....yesterday, when the live feeds were down while the hammies watched the movie, Twitter was rejoicing that Kyle had DOR'd due to Michael informing the hammies about Kyle's concern over another Cookout alliance. Lots of "WE WON!!" posts and silly dancing about while posting their TeamTalyor allegiance GIFs.  It will be interesting to watch what Monte and Turner do with the intel shared by Michael.  I'm interested to hear how Michael presented the information - he'll lose HUGE points with me if he twists that story to paint Kyle as a white supremacist versus a brief consideration amid strategy talk.  

Edited by copssister

I remember that conversation. It was very brief. Kyle mentioned that a couple people (Taylor and someone else) were inspired to apply to Big Brother by The Cookout alliance. Then, he commented that they "shared a common purpose" or they "might share a common purpose". I can't remember the exact wording. But, that is very close to his wording.

To my knowledge, this was the full extent of the conversation. There was no mention of an all white alliance during the conversation that I saw.

Was there another conversation?

venkman7   

After watching Wednesday's show I am totally disgusted with Michael and Brittany. Um, did they not say to each other that they both shared some of the same thoughts that Kyle had? I didn't hear that tidbit of information come up in their chat with Monte and Taylor. Did Kyle say some insensitive things? Possibly. Was Kyle right in saying that "this is a shitty thing of them to do as a means of strategy and gameplay when it could potentially ruin his life and paint him as something he's not?" Absolutely. I hope they get outed with this very bad gameplay.

7 hours ago, venkman7 said:

After watching Wednesday's show I am totally disgusted with Michael and Brittany. Um, did they not say to each other that they both shared some of the same thoughts that Kyle had? I didn't hear that tidbit of information come up in their chat with Monte and Taylor. Did Kyle say some insensitive things? Possibly. Was Kyle right in saying that "this is a shitty thing of them to do as a means of strategy and gameplay when it could potentially ruin his life and paint him as something he's not?" Absolutely. I hope they get outed with this very bad gameplay.

Gameplay wise I thought it was really good- up to Dan's funeral level. Bringing up race is always tricky- but to say it was bad game play.... he saved Taylor and Britney and is sending a strong player that was part of a showmance to jury.

Tsylyst   

And it was weirdly out of place. Not tied to any competition, he was just ... there and gone. Almost like an afterthought like someone at FUG-HQ was like "Oh, shit, we didn't plan anything around Zingbot this year! Eh, just push him out on the balcony for a few minutes."

venkman7   

I was hoping for a Jasmine Absentee Zing, but sadly nothing. I thought at least Alyssa’s was pretty accurate.

Magpie   

Now, THAT was a great DE episode! Monte saw his chance and made it happen (using Turner's HOH, at that). I had no problem with Michael throwing Brittany under Diane's house (reminded me of Dan and Danielle), nor did I have a problem with him being evicted because that was good gameplay and DOOG TV.

After that move, I'm #TeamMonteButTurnerWouldBeGoodToo!

krb428   

Bummer to see him go, but I like Monte and Turner just as well, so... great season so far for me.