Tsylyst

BB24 House Analysis and Discussion

gforce   

Tuesday!  Is that the latest they’ve ever done it before the season start?  It feels so last minute. 

Magpie   

Probably so, but between Covid and the holiday weekend (Monday being a national holiday in the USA), I guess it's not shocking. Honestly, I'd be happy to wait and find out during the premiere. I think that would be kind of exciting to get the first look at the cast as they enter the house!

On 6/30/2022 at 9:33 PM, Tsylyst said:

Wow, they really don't want people Googling arrest records for these people before they enter the house, huh?

Or finding their past racist/homophobic Tweets. 

I've seen more promos for the show after Big Brother this year.  The All CBS Reality TV Show Players The Challenge.   But Julie has Instagrammed some promotion, just not much by CBS standards.   Magnum, P.I. move to NBC seems buzzier

Magpie   
Magpie   

BB teases the imminent cast reveal with some sound clips: 

laziest cast reveal ever--- they have nothing on this players. Just picture name age and occupation. I'm already rooting on my fellow Brazilian Indi Santos. I had to admit I have quit on the last few season of BB in the first 4 weeks-6 weeks. I wonder how long I will last through this one. 

Tsylyst   
7 hours ago, Magpie said:

Catching up with some of this now. From the EW article:

As for a season theme, Chen spills that season 24's theme will be… BB Fest. "I mean, who doesn't love a festival?" asks the host. "So throughout the summer, you're going to see various festivals: Music Fest, Renaissance Fest, Comedy. But my favorite…" And this is where she pauses for dramatic effect. "We're going to have a Zing Fest."

I'm just going to say it now: This sounds like a Crap Fest.

ETA: And oh gawd, the house is designed like a retro motel where you catch something itchy somewhere that shouldn't be itchy.

gforce   

Is it just me or is there a lot of bad bleach jobs in this group?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gforce said:

Is it just me or is there a lot of bad bleach jobs in this group?

They could all get together and form the Bleached Brains Alliance.

Based only on the info on the individual hammie 'bios' here are two lists, LIKEABLE and PROBABLY NOT LIKEABLE.

LIKEABLE

Ameerah, Kyle, Marvin, Michael, Monte, Nicole, and Terrance

PROBABLY NOT THAT LIKEABLE

Alyssa, Brittany, Daniel, Indy, Jasmine, Joe 'Pooch' (MOST), Matthew, Paloma, Taylor

FIRST IMPRESSIONS! I want them to all be lovely and lovable people who are very honest and polite BB players, as they are in real life, I'm sure.

Edited by lifeonhold

Sophy   

Do we know when they moved into the house? Or will they move in live tomorrow? Usually they are in there quite a few days before the first show (and before the live feeds start) - but after announcing Marvin is out and Joseph is in, it seems like maybe they haven't moved in yet? 

Magpie   

It's supposed to be a live move in, with feeds starting at some point tomorrow night (probably after West Coast airs).

Tsylyst   

The feeds go live at 12:30 a.m. Eastern, according to the graphic on the feeds.