Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Cynthia Bailey, model - The Sensible Housewife

angelmi   

I like her,  I started watching Real House wives of Atlanta after Kandi did CBB

Cynthia is one of the most likeable down-to-earth housewives they could have put in the BB house.  She'll do well as she doesn't like to live in the drama and people enjoy having her around.

MrsGryn   

If she doesn't like drama how did she get cast on RHoA? That does not compute!

angelmi   

Since Cynthia has no one talking about her, I will let you know that her tweet tonight is Excited 2 make it 2 final 3 int the CBS BB.  No idea how this game is going to end, Still optimistic and pushing through.  Lots of twists and turns.  The closer we get to the finish line, the crazier it gets.  Thankful for the new friendships and the unforgettable memories.  Her husband Mike Hill posted Win that HOH baby, we know you're just playing possum and saving it for the one that really matters most.  Do that and you got a chance at winning it all.  Just evict the right one. Let's go  BTW I know she can't actually see this.  

We will see if she can answer those F3 questions and not take Todrick, doubt she can but would love to see anyone but Todrick in the F2 chairs.  

Magpie   

She'd be smarter to take Todrick, because I don't see her beating Miesha in F2. If she takes him she has the fact that she got rid of Miesha in her favor, plus the jury hates Todrick. I don't like to see him get 2nd place money either, but he's the one to keep. Of course, Cynthia seems to get everything wrong, so... 

angelmi   

Should have known she couldn’t even come through with answers about the people she was with every day.

Magpie   

Cynthia wraps up a season of being wrong by casting the only vote for Todrick.