Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Chris Kattan, comedian - Mr. Peepers no longer in the house

AVorlon   

His contemporary on SNL, Jimmy Fallon, went on to host The Tonight Show, while Chris Kattan went on to do... .what exactly?

He was on DWTS (voted off first) and co-starred with Will Ferrell in Night at the Roxbury.

Meh.

Edited by elizabethann

AVorlon   

Sleeping your way through the show doesn't always work.  It is time for you to leave.

I'm with you, Gryn.  When he was eliminated from DWTS, he said he should have blamed a neck injury for his not so stellar dancing.  No sure which one, but he thought  another contestant got a break because she talked about an injury.

angelmi   

I agree, there should have been health examine, he would never have passed, he looks like he is in a lot of pain, saw the xrays he has 2 rods all the way down his back.  Now add the cake thief too, not getting a long with anyone, if he had hit the button, I can't imagine him as an HOH.  I hope he goes tomorrow. Give him his damn check so he can go home to bed. 

angelmi   

Yes he is gone now so we don't have to worry about him getting hurt again.   Now what to do about his vote, hope if it is a tie they have america's vote.  

AVorlon   

I'm glad he's gone. He clearly did not want to be there and was not enjoying his stay.  He also seemed to be oddly clueless about what was going on. You would think if you signed up for something you would at least do a little research about what to expect.

angelmi   

I thought it was stupid when he tried to do dancing with the stars, it looks like he can’t get any work so his manager is just sending him out to get appearances checks, he has a book that didn’t do good, they are going to have to put him in a wheel chair and push him out now and say he used to be on SNL.  Too young to look like such a frail old man.