Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Shanna Moakler, actress - Also Kardashian adjacent

Magpie   

Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend's ex. I guess they couldn't get actual Kardashians to do the show. 

That's a good thing having no Kardashians, Mags, right?  Shanna was one of the more famous Miss USAs back in the day.  

Magpie   

She was on Season 3, which was like a million years ago. I mostly just remember Jerry Springer from that season (wish he was going to be in the BB house!). 

angelmi   

Shanna told Todrick that she was robbed once, someone broke into her house, and she thought he was going to kill her, and something he said has terrified her all ever since, so when Todrick was singing when she was leaving, it was what that robber said to her. Someone posted the video of Todrick telling Cynthia and Carson,  Cynthia laughed and Carson was shocked that he was that low.  

MrsGryn   

What did the robber say to her and was the robber wearing a luggage padlock as an earring?

angelmi   

Ha, good one. I don’t know what he said but she told him before the feeds when they were close and he was singing it as she left but they did not put it on the show, I heard him repeating the story to Cynthia and she thought it was funny that he treated her so bad. But Carson had a shocked look on his face.  Of course Todrick thought it was funny. 

Heavy just posted about it, an intruder had wrote "Don't be too hard on me now" to her window,  I did hear him saying that I thought it was after she said she was talking to the jury.  

Edited by angelmi

AVorlon   

It doesn't sound funny to me at all and taunting someone on their way out the door is just poor sportsmanship. 

Magpie   

I agree, @AVorlon. That must have been a traumatizing experience for Shanna, and Todrick is a sociopath if he thinks it's funny to taunt someone like that. It reminds me of how Paul tried to trigger Cody's PTSD in their season.

I'm all for playing hard, but it's not "playing the game" when you land a blow like that on someone who is literally walking out the door. 

Your mention of Cody and walking out the door reminds me that his exit was the best in BB history.....followed closely by Grodner's "Don't sit down" direction to Chima in the Diary Room.  

And, because this is Shanna's thread.....she seems nice.

MrsGryn   

My goodness, I love watching that eviction. 

Thanks for the details, Angelmi, about what Todrick said to Shanna. Nasty piece of work.