Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Survivor 42

yesteach   

I'm really liking Johnathan, but I'm afraid his strength is going to get him cut before or at the merge. I want to like Maryanne, she's such a positive, sincere person... But she is getting to be too much. I'd be tired just listening to her all day...

At least Maryanne can say her, "Bunny having dinner in the mailbox," thing over and over without anyone getting too suspicious.  They all just shrug like it's part of her normal chatter.

angelmi   

I love the way Jonathan is winning comps alone but hate his hair.  Do not like Mary Anne.  Love Tori, from OK a beauty queen, she saved herself really good a week ago.  

yesteach   

They did a fairly decent job working those crazy comments in - much better than those people last season! 

MrsGryn   

I think it was a good decision on Mike's part to activate his idol. It's an individual game so better to have it in his pocket. 

Jonathan's comments about not being able to have some basic human irritation at someone like Marianne is pretty spot on. He would immediately be pegged as a bully and a brute due to his size alone. Honestly, he was holding a machete over a pile of wood and Marianne just walks into the space then tried to blame him. I'd be screaming bloody murder at her for being so freaking stupid. 

People I like: Jonathan, Omar the toilet sitting virgin, Drea (seems sensible), Hai especially since he jumped the sinking Lydia ship.

Dislikes: Romeo (can't quite put my finger on the why), Chenelle (for engaging in stupid game play), Tori because she seems like a total bitch.

Really really really dislike and would drown myself to get away from them: Marianne.

Kyara   

It’s like you’re in my head, MrsGryn. Your entire assessment is spot on. 

Magpie   

Agree with your lists, MrsG, with the addition of Mike to the "like" list for me. 

yesteach   

I agree with the likes and dislikes - I don't dislike Maryanne, I just wouldn't want to be in a confined space with her for any length of time...

Also, I'm rather liking Rocksroy after last week - not sure how he'll play out, but as an all around guy, I was impressed with his time on Exile - no whining, cooked his rice, built a decent shelter, and appreciated the alone time he had there!

Magpie   

I agree about Rocksroy, and forgot to mention him as part of my "like" list! I enjoyed how much *he* enjoyed his time on Exile, just living his best life doing dad stuff there. I also really enjoy how much he annoys Tori.

AVorlon   

Getting voted out with something like 4 advantages in your pocket must be some kind of dubious record. Hopefully, Romeo won't be far behind.  

Magpie   

As far as I know, Chanelle only had one advantage. Maybe you are thinking of Drea, who is still in the game?

AVorlon   

Yes, I think it was Drea who was talking to the camera about all of her advantages. I'm starting to think that maybe too many advantages are floating around out there. 

angelmi   

Sad to see Tori go especially with that Tribal last night, it is always going to be a cook out games from now on.

Magpie   

Tori was going to go soon in any event, unless she managed to win every immunity challenge. Her social game was not good enough. 

I see no similarity to the Cookout other than race, and let's not go there, please.