Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Survivor 42

Tsylyst   

The show with celebrities that looks like "Survivor" isn't "Survivor." It's called "Beyond the Edge."

AVorlon   

I think we're off to a good start Two people gone right off the bat, and I'll have to say that I never expected Jackson to be trans, and I didn't want him to leave so early, but I understand it. Speaking of leaving early, Zach was one scrawny guy, and a few weeks with no food would not bode well for him.    

Magpie   

I was sorry to see Zach go so soon since he seems to have a pretty good attitude about it all, and the sooner Tori goes, the better. Otherwise (aside from being about an hour too long), it was a decent episode. I like what I see so far of Jenny, so she's my early fave. The part where she's talking about the triangle puzzle while her tribe mates looked so clueless was hilarious.

AVorlon   

Yep, Jenny is my early favorite as well. A good first impression can go a long way. 

MrsGryn   

This cast is better than last season's cast for sure other than a few standouts. Though maybe it is the lack of overexposure to Shan that helps. 

Magpie   

Aside from Maryanne, who is just exhausting, and Tori, who is obnoxious, I like this season's cast. So far, they have been entertaining, although maybe last season's was just as good and we just didn't get to see that thanks to it being The Shan Show. It seems like we are seeing more strategy back at camp (and less of Probst) this time around, which is awesome. 

AVorlon   

Ugh, just as I put my stamp of approval on Jenny, she gets eliminated.  Not sure I have a favorite now.  Anyone else have one?

Magpie   

I can't help but route for Jonathan, just because he literally carries his entire tribe, and he seems like a nice guy. Not surprisingly, I find it easier to name ones that I do NOT like (Maryanne, Tori, Chanelle...). I haven't seen enough of some of them to have an opinion yet, though. It may be that Lydia and/or Lindsay turn out to be faves. 

Tsylyst   

Three hour finale is set for May 25. I haven't seen anything that says if there will be a live reunion show or they'll do it like last season and announce the winner out on the island.