Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Grade the season

Grade BB23  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. How would you grade the season on a scale of A to F with A being the best and F being a combo platter of BB9, BB15 and BBOTT?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Tsylyst   

How would you grade the season on a scale of A to F with A being the best and F being a combo platter of BB9, BB15 and BBOTT?

Magpie   

Depends on who wins, but I'll go with a B+ with the assumption that X gets the big check. 

Of course as an African American myself, this will be the most memorable season for me.  So A++ Just for the historic event and I love how the Cookout worked together to get to 6.

I'm going with a solid B as well - mainly because this was the first season where Production wasn't clearly (to the feed watchers) working their magic within the DR to ensure the white guy remained in the game.  Also, there was a real FIRE incident and an earthquake.  Still, only a B because ZingBot, a highlight for me each season, was rather lackluster this time around.

MrsGryn   

Zingbot was terrible this season. Someone apparently neutered him over the last year.

Solid B as well. Happy with the winner, most of the cast seemed like decent people that I would want to hang around with, but there was not a lot of drama. I think I'm okay with that at least for this season.