Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 12 - Final Week

angelmi   

Xavier says you did your best, He knew that bringing Azah, she could win the comps and send me out 3rd.  Big D has vision since the beginning that we were just like Derrick/Cody, Cody/Enzo, duo to the end.  Now we got Nicole F showing up out of no where.  He wished it was the see saw comp.  Xavier says they have really amped up the comps this year.  Now he has to face her in F3.  

angelmi   

Big D says he regrets taking her to F3.  She does not know all the things we did behind the scenes  IT is hard having these conversations, Tiffany was going first and now Azah keeps saying it should have ben Ky and Hannah. Tiffany was already making it clear that she was coming for us.  Xavier keeps telling Azah that Tiffany and Hannah were coming after us.  

angelmi   

Xavier tells Big D if he goes out 3rd it is what it is and Big D needs to get that look off his face.  Big D says it is very hard for me because he brought her to the end.  Everybody did their part to get t to the 6 but he feels like it should be him and Xavier at the end.  The perfect way to end is to be at the end.  He knows she deserves to be here but not in the F2 chairs.  

angelmi   

Xavier says if he goes 3, he will be proud to lose to them because they never went after him, and they did their part to get to the end.  Big D says there is no sure thing she will take him over X.  X says his goal was for the 6 to make it and a black player to win this season.  IF he can't pull out a win then he is happy for them.  IF both of us can't get a check, he will be happy for them,  IF he wins the comp he is taking Big D and that is good. 

angelmi   

Big D says Azah chose the back room to wait in before the comp so she could study with her cheat sheet she made on the night stand.  Xavier says this is exactly like last seas

on, Nicole and Cody played F3 and he won and took Enzo.  Big D says now he knows why Enzo was so stressed out the whole week, he lost the 2 comps.  

Azah comes out of DR and has to get something and answer two more questions then will be out, They are not happy she will be back they are having too much fun talking about her. 

angelmi   

Azah out and Big D gone, she is telling Xavier about the all girls alliance, Kings Slayer because she is a game of thorns fan.  Poor Britnit was blamed for it and she was not a part of it. Azah did not want to have Hannah a part of it because she was more devoted to Derek X.  

angelmi   

Xavier tells her that Frenchie told him that Azah was the rouge vote against Alyssa first week.  She figured out she is a floater but she hates floaters like Andy the Rat because he went back and forth to each side causing trouble.  She did not play that game.   They are drinking another bottle of wine and she is getting loud and silly.  I think I am out before she wakes up my neighbors. 

AVorlon   

2:00 am housetime

Yeah, I wouldn't want to hear  that ether.  Missed it, thankfully. Everyone in bed now. 

angelmi   

Xavier got up and started cooking. Big D gets up and still moaning and groaning about his knees.  Azah still in bed. They hope they open the back yard up today.  

angelmi   

Xavier and Big D sitting in the living room eating eggs and an apple.  They wonder when what will be shown on the show tonight. Xavier thinks the memories when they sat down to eat and the jury but does not think they will show the 2 comps till Live show,  I hope we see the comps tonight and the jury.  They don't know we had memories on a Friday night show.   Remember Jackson and the watermelons, Xavier and his apples are almost as bad.  Day 81 we only have 3 days of feeds left, Wednesday morning they tell us good bye and sign the feeds off till CBB3 hopefully in Feb.   Big D talking about how horrible it was to sleep last night and he had a nightmare that Xavier and Tiffany had kids together.  Xavier laughs at him, no way would a 28 year old marry a 40 year old with a kid already.  

angelmi   

BigD asks Xavier if he is thinking about his final speech, he says no, and Big D has no idea how to even start a speech.  HE asks Xavier what he should say. ha! (Xavier needs to tell him that Xavier carried him for 3 months, like Big D thinks He carried Azah)

They ask Azah about Andy's season who won the final 3, and she says Andy and he took Gina Marie because he knew he could beat her. 

So you take someone that you can beat, hint hint.  

angelmi   

Big D lying to Xavier he never had a deal with Azah and she can take who ever she wants, but he has a F2 with Xavier.

Azah shows up and Xavier asks if she wants to play cards, no just lay here, can she lay with him, and Xavier says Big D gets jealous. She thinks Xavier is the best looking guy that they had this season, he does not think so, she think they did a lot of shosws with him working out, he knows that first week when all the guys were out there working out was shown, and Big D says him and Whitney were watching and got asked questions in DR about it.   They wonder who they will talk to after the whose,  Xavier does not think he will ever speak to Ky land again.  

Azah wants to stay close to Brit and Tiffany.  

Xavier says he will keep up with Big D and Azah says not me?

Big D has a big black woman's fan and he keeps popping it. 

angelmi   

Big D and Azah start arguing about him and X have a lot of stuff in common and have a bond.

Big D says we made no deals and just our relationship from team and room.  We are playing a game and She says since you have him and he has you then all I have is the wall. Big D

tells Julie that he wants to take his vote back and wants Azah gone now.   He says he will be blowing up all their phones when he gets out. 

BB makes him stop popping the fan thank goodness.  

angelmi   

Azah says she has no deals or F2s with anyone but she had always wanted to go to the end with Big D, but he does not want to go with her because he can't beat me with the jury and my resume but he thinks he has a chance with Xavier. it is weird.  She says it is not personal, it is game and she is not jealous or upset about that decision. You have to do what is best for you.