Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Big Brother: Celebrity Edition - February 2022

Tsylyst   

Lance Bass is a big BB fan, and has been in speculation for celeb BB since before CBS actually greenlit it. One of these days he's going to actually show up in the house.

Slaebo   

Pretty sure they’ve already selected a few of them… (ok, at least one)

Edited by Slaebo
Add

Magpie   

I'd be OK with that. I watched his season of Worst Cooks in America, where I thought he'd be a big tool, but he did really well on the show and wound up being entertaining to watch. 

I like him, too. I think he might better with the alliances that BB requires than the rivalries that The Challenge thrives on.

Magpie   

I'd like to see Tiffany Pollard ("New York" from "Flavor of Love") in the house, because she is good for drama. She was on Celebrity BB17 (UK), and came in 4th place.

From a Wiki entry: 

Tiffany Pollard, also known by her stage name New York, is an American reality television personality and actress; best known for her appearances in VH1's reality shows such as Flavor of Love and I Love New York. She entered the house on Day 1. On Day 7 she mistakenly declared David Gest had died.[18] On Day 10, Tiffany was issued a warning for aggressive behaviour used in an argument during the previous night.[19] She finished in fourth place on Day 32.

Magpie   

Another possibility I've seen suggested is Todrick Hall, who seems to be a fan of the show and has been tweeting about it some this season.  

Magpie   

Todrick Hall hosted the after party for this season's hammies last night, which proves nothing but it might! Some pretty B-list alums attended, like Analyse and David.